More Cryptopsy related lolz

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dudley

Reaction score
Hahaha, that was fantastic! The "I will be the greatest songwriter since Joey Jordison" line had me creased up.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
my favorite was the one where he gets banned from Xbox Live :lol:

thadood

'Das brootal.
Reaction score
Pure gold! This is great! I already posted it on another forum that has a raging Cryptopsy laugh-fest going on =)

Petef2007

Reaction score
^ wouldnt be the SMN forum would it?

Topsy have been getting brutalized on there ever since the unspoken king was released

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry to be the uncool dad among us, but as much as i love those videos i have no idea what's going on in the world of Crytopsy :lol: Someone fill me in?

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry to be the uncool dad among us, but as much as i love those videos i have no idea what's going on in the world of Crytopsy :lol: Someone fill me in?

Basically, Cryptopsy pick up a crooning metalcore singer and a sampler, album leaks revealing a new emo/deathcore direction, fans complain, Flo Mournier accuses them all of being closed-minded and mocks them via Myspace, more internet backlash. The album really was bad, but it's Flo's attitude that's blown things up to the level they're at now.

That video would be funnier if it hadn't been dubbed a million times before. I think the Dream Theater dub wins due to Portnoy playing it on the screen before their Perth gig, heh.

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
so he slagged his own fans off for not liking an album that's shit anyway? :lol: what a douche

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
That was probably the best one i've seen!

Latest posts

')