More Ibanez 7 Strings Petition

• Thread starter 7deadlysins666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
Petitions accomplish nothing. Internet petitions accomplish even less.
There was a petition a few years ago with about a couple thousand signatures asking Ibanez for neon colored RG's. Their buyers took that into great consideration and guess what came out...the RG20ths in DY and RFR(and black).

If you get enough signatures(couple thou?) and take it to the Ibanez forum, it does get noticed and they are paying attention.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
There was a petition a few years ago with about a couple thousand signatures asking Ibanez for neon colored RG's. Their buyers took that into great consideration and guess what came out...the RG20ths in DY and RFR(and black).

If you get enough signatures(couple thou?) and take it to the Ibanez forum, it does get noticed and they are paying attention.

I get the feeling that had more to do with the fact that it was their 20th anniversary. :lol: I doubt they had a few thousand people asking for a plexiglass Jem with neon paint squiggles and leds running through it too... just a coincidence that they released those re-issues/special editions for their anniversary. Lots of companies do that, doesn't really prove anything. :(

Demeyes

Reaction score
Signed.

Its no harm trying to get attention drawn in this way. At least they know that people have an interest in more sevens, and it could influence some ideas in the future.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Petitions accomplish nothing. Internet petitions accomplish even less.

:agreed:

I get the feeling that had more to do with the fact that it was their 20th anniversary. :lol: I doubt they had a few thousand people asking for a plexiglass Jem with neon paint squiggles and leds running through it too... just a coincidence that they released those re-issues/special editions for their anniversary. Lots of companies do that, doesn't really prove anything. :(

:agreed:

Reaction score
Signed.

Its no harm trying to get attention drawn in this way. At least they know that people have an interest in more sevens, and it could influence some ideas in the future.

+1

This is going pretty well. over 100 Signatures in 2 days!! :hbang:

')