More Korn (Munky Interview)

• Thread starter Laren
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
But he said something to the effect of, "What the hell's he thinking? He don't belong on stage!" with real attitude. I thought, Fuck you Fieldy. What an asshole. If the guy plays the damn songs, let him on the damn stage, shit. "The fans aren't ready!" Yeah, they're not ready to usher in 1998 again, either, guys. Move on. The world has.

Just a sad little band trying so hard to hold on to their relevance. I have absolutely no tolerance for this kind of rock star attitude, especially when your band really isn't important any more.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
In his website ( www.headtochrist.com ) Head says a lot of interesting things about what it's really KoRn nowadays.

BTW, I agree, Fieldy is a complete asshole :agreed:

Rayne Mann

Reaction score
All I will say is that their first album will always be their best...

Laren

Symphonic Black Metal!
Reaction score
tbh i like issues best, it almost seems like it followed straight after s/t. It's got some of the best songs on it, and it's got better recording quality, and they've worked on their guitar tone. Even though it's actually the 4th album, it's always been their second in my head for some reason. It was also the first CD i ever owned.

sbm

Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
I) where Fieldy was talking about the guy off stage, and said how the guy tries to throw picks at the crowd now and then. But he said something to the effect of, "What the hell's he thinking? He don't belong on stage!" with real attitude. I thought, Fuck you Fieldy. What an asshole. If the guy plays the damn songs, let him on the damn stage, shit. "The fans aren't ready!"
From an MTV news article click here for the original article
Korn have been touring with a second guitarist, former Otep axeman Rob Patterson, but the band has no intention of naming an official fifth member.
"You don't replace your brother," Davis said. "Korn's the four of us now."

sounds more like they lost a family member and dont want another guy just standing in... kinda like if your mom left your dad, some people wouldnt be comfortable if dad brought home a new woman the next day, telling you to call her mom...

')