Mortal Kombat legacy II

• Thread starter Idontpersonally
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Love this series. My cousin and I are completely nuts for all things Mortal Kombat, and I enjoy how they don't really pull punches in terms of gore and whatnot.

I just don't understand how they have a white Raiden in the first season, then an asian Raiden in the second one. :lol:

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Just started Season 2. So far, the Kenshi story is awesome, but I hate the way they made Ermac look. His red suit with his glowing green eyes was always his trademark look. Now he just looks like some mountain troll. :lol:

JoshuaVonFlash

SSBRO.org regular
Reaction score
I wished they'ed get picked up by HBO or Showtime or at least make each episode 30 min. This whole season felt like an episode, but it's so good that it needs at least 30 min.

Jes Johnson

Reaction score
Just started Season 2. So far, the Kenshi story is awesome, but I hate the way they made Ermac look. His red suit with his glowing green eyes was always his trademark look. Now he just looks like some mountain troll. :lol:

Yeah, there's some parts where they took a bit too much creative liberties. Ermac really looked more like Reptile. Lol, and even Reptile really doesn't look like that.

Latest posts

')