Most Anticipated 2014 Releases?

• Thread starter Sofos
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TIMEwaveXERO

Reaction score
Scar-Symmetry-The-Singularity-Neohumanity-750x750.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
Need new:

Greg Rapaport: His last album good, but not epic like the one before it - Homunculus, which is in my top 10 favorite albums ever. Of course want something different and Greg happy doing it. Hope he is in the lab thinking up some new tunes 'cause the guy is awesome.
Greg Rapaport

Lithium Dawn: One of my favorite "who did you discover at ss.org" bands. One of those artist that just need to be in the right place at the right time and they would blow up and have great commercial success imho. Nothing wrong with that. Some people have it and some don't ya know? Lithium Dawn has it and its good.

Karhu: Two good vocalists, two good guitar players with a great drummer and bass player [every great band has a great drummer and bass player whether or not they get recognition]. Some wicked tempo changes with the awesome vocals and guitar playing pushing and pulling the mood around. Great band.

Hoping like hell to learn to prog drums and mix etc with any level of skill above my current total fail so I can submit my noise for others to enjoy or trash in 2014 ha.

Nlelith

Motion Designer
Reaction score
Looks like The Blinded are going to release something this year. Their latest "Cross (demo)" sounds sooo mainstream though =\

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not much of a clue what's planned for 2014, but I wouldn't mind seeing TRAM do something else and finally getting that Necrophagist album :)lol:).

OH, Al said something about a new HAARP album a few months back, I recall? That I'd be pretty psyched to hear.

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
Had to come back to reiterate my excitement for new Mayhem, and what's that one band from Sweden...uuumm...OH YEAH!!! AT THE GATES!!!

Don Vito

Reaction score
I thought the new Marty Friedman album was supposed to be out this month, but I haven't heard any news about it in a while. :(

And it's quite doubtful, but Razed in Black(industrial band from the 90's) could have a new album this year... maybe:scratch:(they haven't released anything since 2003)

Also,
1947331_10152004185579077_519355451_n.jpg

Eclipse

Reaction score
Definitely Periphery and Animals as Leaders.

Also, SIKTH's Death of a Dead Day is being pressed on vinyl for Record Store Day 2014. It's not a new album but it's never been done before and I can't wait to get it!

Latest posts

')