Most anticipated 2015 albums?

• Thread starter celticelk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shimme

Wants a Seven String
Reaction score
Plini, full length Chon, BTBAM, Gojira, and Blind Guardian I'm all looking forward too, I'm sure I'll enjoy the new periphery, and I'd love it if there really was FNM. Also there's been more rumors then normal of an incoming Tool record. Could be a really good year for progressive metal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

porknchili

G.A.S.ITIS
Reaction score
In no order:

Periphery
Symphony X
Slice The Cake
Adagio
Gorod
Ovid's Withering
Heavy Metal Ninjas
Gods of Eden
Solution .45
The Zenith Passage
Necrophagist? One can only hope, right?

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
Mithras

Decrepit Birth maybe maybe maybe??

OOOOOO new Mithras should be stellar!

Bill told me at the SummerS Laughter show that we should expect something by summer. Matt is really taking his time writing and re-writing riffs. Some may say that's over thinking, but that's how the last two albums came about, and they ruled. There is zero urgency to get it out but rather focus on getting it right. Anything is better than waiting for Necrophagist...

fps

Kit
Reaction score
Tool, Corrosion Of Conformity, Torche, High On Fire, Metallica, Psycroptic.

Gothic Headhunter

Born on a Monday
Reaction score
Wait, is there seriously a new Ovid's Withering for 2015? Hopefully that means I can see them live soon.

I'm hoping for new Dying Fetus and Nile, but I haven't seen any news on either of those. It's been 3 years since DFs last album though.

Dusty Chalk

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the new Requiem for the Nemesis Legion entitled "Oblivion Mortuary".
Au3lYUS.jpg

Hint: kidding.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to that new Fear Factory album...oddly enough, it will also be called "Obsolete". and will be released on the 7th of never...I hope they don't use programmed drums on this one!

Mattykoda

Reaction score
Periphery
Bilo 4.0
Plini
Sithy Aye
While she sleeps

Hopefully section
Northlane
Disperse
Scale the summit
Lithium Dawn
Modern Day Babylon
Deftones

Reaction score
Really excited for the new Enslaved. Maybe some Coheed as well. Definitely not for the new Periphery, I enjoyed their debut but the rest has really been balls. Was hoping it would be good but thr new singles didn't do anything for me

jr1092

Avalanche in D Minor
Reaction score
Lamb of God - the lyrical content written in jail should be interesting
Veil of Maya
Periphery
Gojira

Reaction score
Newly incoming: ENTHEOS

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/fr_CA/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1575591065989419" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1575591065989419">Message sur le babillard</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/entheosband">ENTHEOS</a>.</div></div>

EDIT: Welp... the forum doesn't like embeds. Try this link.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
Entheos is going to be epic

I would be astounded if the red chord put out something new

Ed_Ibanez_Shred

Baritone sixes
Reaction score
Humanity's Last Breath EP- This will be the best produced metal release this year, I'm sure of it. Unbelievably excited for this one.
Ovid's Withering
Sylosis
Erra

Hopefully: Parkway Drive, vildhjarta, Tesseract, August Burns Red, Northlane. Can't be sure because it's all based off time since their last albums and vague internet gossip.

TheStig1214

Mr. Tophat Jones
Reaction score
Tool and Scale the Summit hopefully.

But I already preordered Shattered Skies :) Much groove to be had here.

')