Most Brutal Band on Earth

• Thread starter omentremor
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Most Brutal Band ever.

• Origin

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • Origin

Votes: 88 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky Seven

Lucky☆Seven
Reaction score
Guys, what's more brutal than a beatdown, let alone ULTRA BEATDOWN?

Dragonforce_-_Ultra_Beatdown.jpg

I think we all know this goes to Dragonforce.

But seriously, I'm gonna have to say Blood Red Throne.

:metal:

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
:lol: I like how the only poll options are Origin.

I was wondering why, but I didn't feel like searching through almost 20 pages to try and find out.

zapper1986

death metal southpaw
Reaction score
Originally Posted by maliciousteve
Strapping Young Lad, no one else can blend melody, good tunes and heavy tones and still sound like the heaviest thing ever :

Agreed: Strapping rules. probably cus devin is from burnaby B.C.

elrrek

Contributor
Reaction score

zapper1986

death metal southpaw
Reaction score
MySpace.com - gnaw their tongues - Friesland - Black Metal / Experimental / Industrial - www.myspace.com/gnawtheirtongues

There are some seriously un-brutal bands being mentioned in here.

Nice to see Zorn, Khanate, the noise scene, Brutal Truth and some "non-metal" stuff being mentioned.

The suggestions of JFAC and Strapping Young Lad made laugh though, SYL were one of the most boring live bands I have ever seen.

I have to agree on strapping being Not brutal. they're wicked. but not all that brutal. i havn't seen them live. but i Have seen a live DVD (HA) and it didn't seem like anything amazing.

i didn't really take the time to read threw the million posts. Has anybody mentioned Nile or suffocation?

Nick

Reaction score
origin
zyklon
nile
behemoth
cryptopsy
aborted
vader
hate eternal

in no particular order

lol this thread is like the contents of my mp3 player!

Dudley

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever really heard a band that's made me think "Holy sh*t that's brutal!", but Ulcerate would be the closest, without a doubt. Intense as f*ck whilst still actually being musical and not just blasting constantly for the sake of it ala Internal Suffering. Also some of the most unique death metal going at the minute. The 2 tracks on their MySpace are actually some of the mellower numbers on their album :eek:

MySpace.com - Ulcerate - Auckland - Death Metal / Metal - www.myspace.com/ulcerate

oompa

Ze..
Contributor
Reaction score
brutal as in "holy crap that sound thingy killed my soul", then its a battle between brodequin and origin. the only problem with both of them has -fairly- thin sound. now if they'd let dismember anno ~2000 set up their sound, then we'd be creating an unstoppable monster.

edit: voted origin :yesway:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')