Most Brutal Band on Earth

• Thread starter omentremor
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Most Brutal Band ever.

• Origin

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • Origin

Votes: 88 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ridealot100

Reaction score
Whitechapel ( vocals are hard to beat)
Ion Dissonance
The Acacia Strain (their new album is so heavy)
The new cattle decap. cd is INSANE to.
Cant forget the Black Dahlia Murder

But yea Im going by strictly heavy. (low thunderous riffs that hit you in the chest followed up by pissed vocals)

Oh and Conducting from the Grave is sick to!

And everyone needs to get the hell off the whole " these bands are scene blah blah" shit

Seriously.. Who cares if a certain crowd listens to a certain genre of music. You are only making it more of a scene by saying "I hate that band ebcause those kids listen to it "

Sure there are a lot of shitty bands out there. but dont fucking judge bands by who listens to them.

Youre just further destroying music. Everyone needs to just get over themselves and listen to what they want, and not care about what others have to think or say about it.

stuh84

The Viking himself
Contributor
Reaction score
You do realise people do listen to what they want, it just happens to be, a lot of people don't like the bands that you are referring to?

Personally, I cannot stand a single band you have brought up. I don't listen to them to please people, and I don't not listen to them to please others either. Thats it. Don't instantly think that because people don't like the bands, it means theres a reason other than "I listened to it, and it sounded likes ass to me"

Anyway, back to the thread, Gorguts are definitely one of the most mental bands I've heard, sound more evil than a group of satanic witches being fisted by Glenn Benton, and to whoever said Dethklok....

.....WOULD YOU LIKE SOME COFFEE

ridealot100

Reaction score
Im not saying it in that way. ha. I realize people dont like certain bands. And thats their choice. Im just tired of hearing people bash them because scene kids follow them or whatever.

And if you read what i previously posted over again, you would realize that I didnt in any way accuse anyone of not listening to a band because scene kids dont like them. I just stated that its really stupid to bash a band beacuse its mainstream or because scene kids like it. ha

Im not at all defending any band though really. haha. Annotations of an autopsy does nothing for me. ha.

Nick

Reaction score
indeed, personally i tend to not like the scene bands because i find their music to be pretty simple and without much substance and for them to be very image based - hence the 'scene' following. That said i do like whitechapel and deffinetly like BDM however after seeing Whitechapel all 'pogo' live on stage i find it hard to take them seriously.

Also the certain crowd that like x band will just move on to y band when y band are termed cooler that x band by metal hammer/kerrang or whatever equivilant you have wherever your from.

Musically comparing whitechapel to gorguts is like comparing a lettuce leaf to a 24oz steak.

ridealot100

Reaction score
ha yea, chapel does some questionable things. And I really do agree with alot of the bands that are in that category playing very boring music.

Im just tired of people making music all cliquey, and bashing on a different group.

Nick

Reaction score
i agree, people should like what they like and enjoy it. but generally on this site people tend to not like music just because they dont like it. Not because they dont want to be 'scene' which in itself is like the mirror of being 'scene' really.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Brodequin are good dudes, one of my better friends in school dated the guitar player.

Yeah man, and Chad is a sick fucking drummer. Funny enough, he also plays in a Metallica tribute band :lol:

Musically comparing whitechapel to gorguts is like comparing a lettuce leaf to a 24oz steak.

Exactly, because pussies eat salad and real men eat steak :lol:

But I really hate all the x-core bands, and most of their fans are fucking annoying. I won't go so far as to say ALL scene kids are pretentious assholes, but a good chunk of them are. Some of the guys into it in this thread seem pretty cool though, so whatever. Just don't try to put that shit on in my car :lol:

willyman101

Reaction score
Can I say Trigger the Bloodshed?
I find them hard to put up with for too long despite their songs are like a minute and a half long. Not that they're bad... just unrelenting.

Nick

Reaction score
trigger the bloodshed have some pretty good songs. people will probably label them 'another shite deathcore band' because they are young but i quite enjoy some of their tracks. They are unrelenting though and i wouldnt listen to them for more than 15 mins lol.

the gravity blast breakdown thing at the start of one of their songs is fucking insane and they guy pulled it off flawlessly live.

willyman101

Reaction score
trigger the bloodshed have some pretty good songs. people will probably label them 'another shite deathcore band' because they are young but i quite enjoy some of their tracks. They are unrelenting though and i wouldnt listen to them for more than 15 mins lol.

the gravity blast breakdown thing at the start of one of their songs is fucking insane and they guy pulled it off flawlessly live.

The Defiled? I couldn't believe my ears when I heard that. I thought it must have been programmed...
The double bass on Retribution is pretty fucking sick too. All this and he's only about 16 or 17 now.

Guttural

gore.
Reaction score
Yeah man, and Chad is a sick fucking drummer. Funny enough, he also plays in a Metallica tribute band :lol:

Exactly, because pussies eat salad and real men eat steak :lol:

But I really hate all the x-core bands, and most of their fans are fucking annoying. I won't go so far as to say ALL scene kids are pretentious assholes, but a good chunk of them are. Some of the guys into it in this thread seem pretty cool though, so whatever. Just don't try to put that shit on in my car :lol:
:yesway:geniusreply

E Lucevan Le Stelle

in love with Judas
Reaction score

I dunno, I can't stand Trigger the Bloodshed because I saw them supporting Meshuggah and they were terrible... their sound was so awful that all I could hear was double bass and screams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')