Most comfortable bodyshape?????

• Thread starter Brett89
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Brett89

Reaction score
Any idea about the ignitor shape how comfortable it is? (did I write it correctly? :scratch: )

Other thing... what do you think, a smaller or a bigger body is more comforteble?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
S-series :p

Standing up though, an explorer-shaped geetar hung as low as possible just feels and looks awesome.

ibzrg1570

Reaction score
sitting down i don't really have a preference, although neck profile matters a lot. i've really only played my rg's, a les paul, an epiphone sg, and a few strats standing up because guitar stores don't give you a strap to use when you try them out. i'm pretty comfortable with all of them, but i'd prefer better upper fret access on everything except the rg and a curved top for the rg because the sharper edge doesn't feel comfortable against my forearm. i think an rga or s series would probably be good, or anything else with similar fret access/neck joint and a curved top.

Brett89

Reaction score
So you say that the strat shapes are comfortable?

And what about shapes like the BC Rich Ignitor? I like the look of the :)))

')