Most evil sounding bands

• Thread starter Berserker
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
I believe i said more likely to be bored than scared. TBH, i get bored with most music if i subject myself to it for too long. I like to mix it up. Meshuggahs atmospheric parts tend to remind me more of aliens/sci-fi/jazz fusion than anything i'd consider evil.

Po-tay-to Po-tah-to then I guess.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
Also, the latest album by Leviathan.

yessss. i was going through this thread, thinking, "my god, how could leviathan not be mentioned?"

There are parts in The Tenth Sub-Level of Suicide that are the darkest, most evil-sounding movements ever.

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Xasthur and Anaal Nathrakh are more or less evil as tits.

Wow, holy shit, never heard of them, but that is one fucking creepy vid.

Yeah, the clip is from Begotten. That film is disturbing on a number of levels.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
Behemoth's 'Blackest Ov The Black' is my favourite song at the moment :tmm:

I wouldn't say Meshuggah sound evil really.

Yeah I dunno which aspect of Meshuggah sounds evil at all...It's too musical and artistic.

...One time I was playing doom on Playstation by myself on a really calm, gray skied day and I just psyched myself out, sprinted out the door, jumped on my bike and pedalled as fast as my legs could to my mum's friends house :lol: That game has been evil ever since...so I suppose if someone had a super creepy experience with meshuggah its evil to them...but whenever I listen to them I just think of that tour video they made in the 90's...and it makes me laugh...

Vital Remains aren't nearly as evil as Deicide were from 1988 to 1995 and it's the same damned singer :lol:

')