Most impressive debut track ever?

• Thread starter Jay-James
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zorkuus

Reaction score
Someone already mentioned Davidian from Machine Head and I second that. :hbang:

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score

This track brings, memories, liked the whole album, too bad this was their first and last.

Dominic Cifarelli, was one of those guitarists that have so much potential but were unlucky I should say with their career. Plus, The Chronicles of Israfel is an amazing project, really worth it to check it out.

I bow to this!!!

jvms

Reaction score
http://www.maestrick.com/downloads/mp3/Maestrick-H.U.C..mp3

That's a new Brazilian Prog Metal band called Maestrick. They are heavilynfluenced by DT, Angra and Queen, as you can see. They are now signed with Die Hard Records the biggest Metal record in Brazil and will be releasing their first (and conceptual album really soon). They were also voted the best Metal in São Paulo (state) last year and the lead singer has played with Aquiles Priester (who the drummer was rodie once) among other bands.
I study guitar in the school the singer, drummer and bassit teach and they're great guys! I hope you hear this song and enjoy it.
Metal up!

guitareben

Reaction score
Not of this Earth - Joe Satriani
Tempting Time - Animals as leaders
Insomnia - Periphery

>>>>>>> ALTITUDES - JASON BECKER!!! <<<<<<<<<

(am I allowed solo artists? )

')