Motorcity Pickups will do 7's!

• Thread starter 7deadlysins666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got an email back from Motorcity pickups, and they will make ALL of their current pickups (and custom models) as 7 String versions for a $10 upcharge. :yesway: Just thought some of you would be interested in trying them out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I've been curious about these myself, ever since reading that Jerry Cantrell had put them in all of his G&Ls and Les Pauls

Eric Morgan

Reaction score
Yeah, Wade has made me two pickups at this point. A custom Dim Muk single coil for a Tele brigde that ROCKS and he made me a 7 string version of his Nuke that just blows my mind.

He's a genius. It's got a DC resistance of 23k but has MAD high end. The mids a re raw and the lows are thick and tight. I've been using Tone Zones and I really like them, but after installing the Nuke it's like a blanket came off my amp. Plus they're really versatile...clean tones are big and warm.

I can't wait to get my Hellbaby, Afwayu & 2nd Degree Black Belt from him.

I have seen the light! :hbang:

')