Motorcycle Thread

Jontain

Reaction score
Riding is in my blood, I have a GSXR 600 which is a hell of alot of fun, its my second road bike, grew up on motocross and now would love to get into a bit of track riding.

Still I am going a bit crazy atm with all the rain were getting in the UK, not that isn't expected but I really wanna get out on the bike!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarwizard

Reaction score
Black '11 Ninja 250R - mostly standard, only fitted a rear tire hugger, black windscreen and aftermarket exhaust. I REALY want to get my hands on something big sometime, like a Fireblade, Kilogixer or even Hayabusa/1400-GTR... :agreed:

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
Just watched this movie today. Holy shit it's awesome! I'm already planning my trip to the Isle of Man next year to witness this race in person. If you get a chance to see this movie, defintely watch it. :yesway: :yesway:

The Buttmonkey

Reaction score
I just wanted to say we re potentially buying another XS650 tomorrow. For the nice price of $650! :) :p The first one's been sitting in the garage a while with both wheels off as we worked on the brakes, wheels and are getting new tires. We're actually getting pretty close on that one! Mostly lights and rear brake level fabrication is left. And a rear fender... We're going to run with a rat style look until it gets all cold then we'll break it down and handle paint.

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
Here's my new bike I picked up today.
HardcoreChop.jpg

The Buttmonkey

Reaction score
I imagine we will be paying VERY different prices eh Riffer? hahaha!

I never seen pipes like that before. Strikes me as a cool new style. And that rake angle! And that orange! and those wheels! Is that a custom or a factory custom or what? Enlighten us man!

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
I imagine we will be paying VERY different prices eh Riffer? hahaha!

I never seen pipes like that before. Strikes me as a cool new style. And that rake angle! And that orange! and those wheels! Is that a custom or a factory custom or what? Enlighten us man!
I traded my 69 Camaro that was rusting away in my garage for the bike. The bike is made by a company called Hardcore Choppers. Its got a 117 cubic inch S&S engine with a 6 speed Baker transmisson. Not sure what the rake angle is. It's a rigid frame so no rear suspension. It's a 2006 model year. I have to put a new primary pack in it and then it's good to go. The guy was just tired of fucking with it and loves old school Camaros.

The Buttmonkey

Reaction score
Well we made an appointment at 7pm last night to go and look at the 650 at 11 am today, my dad said "we're bringing our truck and we'll probably be taking it home". Well he texts us at 11:30 pm and says "The bike is sold."

What a joke...

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
Well we made an appointment at 7pm last night to go and look at the 650 at 11 am today, my dad said "we're bringing our truck and we'll probably be taking it home". Well he texts us at 11:30 pm and says "The bike is sold."

What a joke...
That's fucking lame dude. I hate dealing with people like that. Sorry to hear.

chris9

Reaction score
i love bikes just as much as guitars i have a bling zx12r god its awesome!!!1

The Buttmonkey

Reaction score
Ninjas are always cool in my book!

It's probably for the best seeing as the first 650's not finished yet!

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
i love bikes just as much as guitars i have a bling zx12r god its awesome!!!1
Cool bike man. I've never seen one like that. What that chrome thing under your lights? Is it like an intake or something?

chris9

Reaction score
thanks its the ram air inlet

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
^ That's what I thought. What year is it? Looks like late 90's/early 00's

')