Movies you've been watching...

neozeP

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the breaking dawn.,I would love to see their wedding and edward and bella's baby.,

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
I've been wanting to see Koyaanisqatsi forever, I started wanting after I heard the theme (which also is the evil eye song in Scrubs).

So has anyone seen it, is it worth the time?

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
"Hanna"

I don't watch many movies since my satellite TV "hobby" went away, so it seems REALLY good!

The wife and I watched Hannah last night. We were totally getting into it and it was pretty attention grabbing and entertaining. However, the end sucked Juan Valdez's donkey's balls and not only left us let down but also wondering about all the things left unanswered.

What happened to that family? Last we saw they were held by the Germans. Why did they end the child human enhancement program to begin with? I don't recall them saying there was some valid reason and it's so important they have to try to kill her? Plus there are questions about the father reveal thing but I won't even go there. It's almost like they simply ran out of money and had to stop same day the budget ran out lol.

Rev.

Bobo

Reaction score
Just saw Kick Ass. And yes it did. Worth a watch.

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
Wasabi with Jean Reno. It's campy but fun. A lot of good lines in it too.

shredguitar7

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the breaking dawn.,I would love to see their wedding and edward and bella's baby.,
20110128203738!Trollface.png

kung_fu

Vulcan Lute God
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I finally got around to watching "Million Dollar Baby". I also just picked up a 5-pack of roger Corman B/Drive-in movies from the late 50s/early 60s. The first one i watched was called "The Wasp Woman"

images

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Just saw a bit of Piranha on HBO and the only thing that saved it was the gratuitous amount of tits in it! I mean tits everywhere!! But stupid looking movie!

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Hey! Piranha 3D was fucking hilarious and campy, so you back off RIGHT now mister :squint:

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
I didnt get the honor of seeing it in 3d so maybe it lost its charm on TV.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah, that'll definitely do it, plus if it was on cable (HIGHLY unlikely); then you also don't get to see...

Underwater lesbian fondling

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
wait maybe it was Cinemax, but it was a premium channel like that.

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
I loved Heat when it first came out, but it didn't stand the test of time very well. It was just kind of different, at the time.

Yesterday I got to go see Moneyball on my company's dime while on the clock :)metal:) and it was pretty good. Not great, but good. Sorkin is a great writer, that's for sure. Anybody who can make interesting screenplays out of Facebook or baseball scouting is clearly a talented individual. :yesway:

Wingchunwarrior

OVER THE LINE!
Reaction score
I loved Heat when it first came out, but it didn't stand the test of time very well. It was just kind of different, at the time.

It just didn't seem to gel together very well.Also what happens to Val kilmer's character in the end? I really like Al Pacino as an actor but his performance in this is quite irritating.

There's also a scene in where De niro and his "girl" are on the balcony and the camera is switching between the two and the camera is hanging over the balcony and i think its just cringe worthily bad.There's something about it that makes it look really cheesy and amateurish.

The Grief Hole

Reaction score
I've been wanting to see Koyaanisqatsi forever, I started wanting after I heard the theme (which also is the evil eye song in Scrubs).

So has anyone seen it, is it worth the time?

Yes it most definitely is. I would recommend his other film more highly though. It is called Barrakka (I think thats the spelling) and it is a genuinely amazing film.

Skyblue

Reaction score
Saw RED, Blade (the one from the 90's ) and Kick Ass. RED was fun, Blade was... cliched, mostly, and Kick Ass was great.

kung_fu

Vulcan Lute God
Reaction score
Wathched an old sci-fi movie "Teenagers from Outerspace". Flying Saucers, giant lobsters, death-rays, stiff 50's acting, this movie had it all :yesway:

Latest posts

')