Movies you've been watching...

Mexi

Reaction score
just saw Life of Pi, really really enjoyed the film. beautiful visuals and very emotional scenes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

texshred777

Reaction score
Recently watched

"Unicorn City"-Really enjoyed it. The production, acting, plot are substandard, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Don't see too many movies featuring my favorite pastime-tabletop rpg's.

"The Help"-Don't know why it took me so long to watch it. Pretty damn good movie.

"I am Number Four"-meh. Had it's entertaining moments but way too WB/CW for me. Surprised I didn't hear Paula Cole singing..

"Solomon Kane" Decent action/adventure movie.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Watched the first Saw yesterday with my friend for the 9000th time. Still one of the best "horror"/thriller movies or just one of the best movies I have ever seen. I really dig the sequels too but the first one just has something special.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Watched Life of Pi with the wife last night. Absolutely amazing movie visually and story wise. I recommend it to anyone anyday.

AngryCat

Reaction score
Watched American pie – reunion and that was really boring. Gathered some new movie list from this thread. Should watch them as soon as I got free time. :cool:

Jemp

Reaction score
Watched Matchstick Men and Django Unchained, can recommend both of them. Just a bit long in my opinion ^.^

Reaction score
I downloaded two massive Spielberg movie packs so Ive been watching a lot of those. The classics are obviously great but I forgot about movies like Fandango, batteries not included, used cars, 3 o clock high and others that really kick ass. I recommend Fandango to anyone that likes a good road trip movie.

wankerness

Reaction score
Hmm, so by "Spielberg Pack" the torrent creator meant "anything that had Steven Spielberg's name even remotely associated with it"? Fandango he's apparently an "uncredited executive producer," haha. I've never heard of that movie before, same with 3 o'clock high and used cars. Will have to look into those.

texshred777

Reaction score
Took my son to see "The Croods" the other night. It was ok. Enjoyed it. I am looking forward to taking him to see "Epic" next month. That and Iron Man 3. The Mandarin is the villian..fucking sweet.

Francis978

Reaction score
I have been on a HUGE Quentin Tarantino binge, watched Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, and Inglorious Bastards in one day. Today I am watching kill bill in its entirety :)

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
Saw it already in the theater, but last night we watched Life of Pi on bluray.

Just as good as I remembered it. I had never read the book, so I had zero expectations going in, but it's a BEAUTIFUL film backed by a wonderful story. :yesway:

In a couple hours when I get off work, we're gonna go see Jurassic Park 3D. I've barely seen the movie at all since the original theater run, so it should be a nice heavy dose of nostalgia.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Watched the original Blue Lagoon last night. Cheesy but not too bad. Nice Brooke Shields nakedness!!!

Reaction score
I've never heard of that movie before, same with 3 o'clock high and used cars. Will have to look into those.
Used Cars is a really funny comedy from the 70s, if you still haven't seen it, see it. I also recommend The King of Comedy with Robert De Niro. Used Cars is more of a satire while King is a black comedy, almost pitch black in some parts.

annemaniskha

Reaction score
I have been watching the Saw series and Hostel movie series, its really awesome but Saw series is the best I have ever seen.

tm20

Reaction score
Saw "Warm Bodies" last night. i really liked it, great story and some funny moments, and it was also a great reminder that i am
bth_alone.gif

aikupu

Reaction score
watched "Blood Diamond" yesterday, if you like adventure/drama movies, this is just for you

tm20

Reaction score
saw Oblivion last night, really really good movie :) great ending as well

Latest posts

')