Movies you've been watching...

lurè

Fake Shredder
Reaction score
Watched the new Deadpool, probably the best out of the three movies so far.
Plot was like the stereotypical superhero/Marvel stuff but It was kinda funny and the action scenes were cool.

From the post Endgame/new MCU stuff, the best movie?

Now I'm at the theater waiting to see Alien Romulus.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Watched the new Deadpool, probably the best out of the three movies so far.
Plot was like the stereotypical superhero/Marvel stuff but It was kinda funny and the action scenes were cool.

From the post Endgame/new MCU stuff, the best movie?

Now I'm at the theater waiting to see Alien Romulus.

Wasn't aware of another Alien and not a Scott director/writer project it seems, probably for the best. Interested in your take.

wankerness

Reaction score
It looks like Alien: Romulus is getting about as good of reviews as Prometheus and Alien Covenant, both of which got pretty good reviews but I think got bad reputations over time among fans (kinda like The Last Jedi). I'm interested, but doubt I'll see it in the theater. I like that it appears to be more of a horror movie again.

I watched Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey last night and it was truly horrible. I've heard the sequel is really entertaining and fixes most of the problems with the first. I don't know if I believe it, but now I have to watch it!

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Alien: Covenant was good, felt more in-line with the original two than anything that came after it, I plan on re-watching it before I see Romulus. Prometheus was just, ugh, and I feel like that one was rightfully hated on from the get-go.

')