Multi effects

• Thread starter PACK018
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PACK018

Reaction score
Hey guys I looking for advise on a multi-effect pedal/broad... Im getting tired of hitting 3 or 4 pedals at the same time and almost falling in the process... been looking at a Boss ME-70 and Line 6 Pod HD300 anybody have any of these or can recommend anything else?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xMaNgOxKusHx

Reaction score
Boss GT-10 :hbang:

EDIT: The HD300 is good choice also, but I guess it depends on what else you are looking to do with your board and what all you want with your sound. Look around different threads about multi-effect boards and you'll see different opinions on what works easiest, what sounds best, cost issues, etc. Good luck!

PACK018

Reaction score
Im looking for an all around good broad..

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
Are you looking for strictly effects, or amp/cab simulation also?

And a relevant side-question: Can the HD300 do strictly effects? I thought only the HD500 was capable of bypassing it's amp/cab sims :scratch:

PACK018

Reaction score
Strictly effects, I love the sound of my dual...:)

MesaENGR412

#3 Forever
Reaction score
TC Electronic Nova System. I am looking into getting one of these perhaps, just to have the MIDI control for my effects, which would be great. It looks and sounds great. The effects are from the G-series, which is proven. Another set is the Line 6 M9/M13. Check those out as well, although I have heard that the effects are much better quality on the Nova system.

-AJH

')