Multiscale 6 string electric (on the cheap)

mgcasella

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
My goal is to buy a multiscale guitar to see if it gels with me and, at the same time, not break the bank (I'm between jobs at the moment). That being said, I'm looking for a cheap-ish, no frills, hard-tail, multiscale 6-string electric guitar.

Ideally, it would have a 27"-30" inch scale. However, as long as it isn't in the 24" range, I'll probably be interested.

I would prefer to have the two pickups (at an angle), but hit me up regardless as I enjoy modding :shred:

Modifications (if any):
These may be fine, depending on what the modifications are. If you added a flame-thrower then I doubt I can afford your guitar.

Accessories (hardshell case, etc):
I'd prefer to have it come with a hsc for shipping purposes. However, if it doesn't come with one, but has a bolt-on neck, then I'd prefer the neck taken off to ensure the guitar's safety during shipment.

Location (City,State or City,Country):
Lawrence, KS

International OK?:
If the price is right.

Contact Info (No Phone #s):
PM me on here, please.

References (eBay or other forum userid):
Check my sig.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
I'm not sure what these go for used, so I'll just say that I need to spend below $400 (including shipping). Hopefully, this is realistic.

I'd also be willing to trade or trade and add some cash. I have a Signature Lopoline 2x12 wired at 4 ohms with a pair of Jensen Electric Lightnings. It is made with Italian Birch (and is, therefore, much lighter) and put together with dovetail joints for maximum stability. I can take the Jensens out if desired.

I could also trade just the Jensens.

Also, I have a nice black Ibanez RG321 that has just been sitting around and could use a good home.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Joshua

6 Strings Only
Reaction score
Hey man, I think this belongs in the guitar marketplace. You'll probably have much better luck there

Latest posts

')