Munky+Head's LACS Ibanez 7's PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
its definatly an S, munky talks about it in one of the many interviews he's had lol. both and munky have some fine ass guitars, when i saw em live at the beginning of the year he used about 5 different ones live lol

Who Then Now said:
They have used Line 6 amps only during folow the leader, maybe because they needed a lot of clean sound and effect for this albulm :scratch:

they used it after follow the leader too, they use the line 6 even now. along with godly mesa boogies too obviously! haha

b3n

...Is unacceptable.
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't the SA series bodies look a bit thicker round the edges due to the flat back?

jtm45

Reaction score
I really like that custom S-series 7!!!!!!!!
Oiled mahogany body.......mmmmmmmm....lovely (drool,drool....)

I'd like to see some clearer pics of that all red RG7 too.Looks sweet!

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
b3n said:
Don't the SA series bodies look a bit thicker round the edges due to the flat back?

no idae man i've never played one, i just know its an S, because of the interview and it was discussed heaps on the music part of the kornboard and yeh lol.

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
jtm45 said:
I really like that custom S-series 7!!!!!!!!
Oiled mahogany body.......mmmmmmmm....lovely (drool,drool....)

I'd like to see some clearer pics of that all red RG7 too.Looks sweet!

I agree.!!!
Does anyone have a Photo of HEADS Leather bound K-7? And or does anyone have any opinions on a Leather Bound guitar or tried one ? seems Interesting to me. Alligator Print is KOOL!

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I like that S alot. Also, I like the S Munky had in the 7th heaven video which I still have, it was given to me back when I bought my first 7-string in 1998, the RG 7620. I like Head's UVMC as well which was given to him by Munky. I couldn't find any decent pics of both of them though.

head-munky2.jpg

I forgot about Head's black silver burst RG too. I've always liked that one as well. :yesway:

bloomrosen_james_munky.gif

jtm45

Reaction score
Jerich said:
I agree.!!!
Does anyone have a Photo of HEADS Leather bound K-7? And or does anyone have any opinions on a Leather Bound guitar or tried one ? seems Interesting to me. Alligator Print is KOOL!

I'm not really sure if Munky's 'Cancer' guitar is actually leather-bound or if it's just finished in that Ibanez textured/crazed finish that they used on that Prestige AX model before.
There's also a 6 string RG (EX i think?)that has the same finish available.
Here's a pic of Munky's 'Cancer' guitar but it's not that visible in this pic (as usual with their guitars,lol).I love the fretboard inlay on this one!
App0049-1.jpg

Shawn said:
I forgot about Head's black silver burst RG too. I've always liked that one as well. :yesway:
bloomrosen_james_munky.gif
That silverburst is a fine looking guitar:agreed:
That guy with the HUUUUGE Ibanez collection has got an RG7620 that's been finished to look the same as that one.

I'd like to get a DVD rip of that '7th Heaven' Ibanez video if anyone has the equipment and know-how to do one.
I've never even seen that video but i sure would like to!

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
jtm45 said:
I'd like to get a DVD rip of that '7th Heaven' Ibanez video if anyone has the equipment and know-how to do one.

yeah ive never been able to find that video anywhere, not even on limewire or bittorrent :scratch: i'd like to get a hold of it some how..

i like those 'graffiti' ones they use in the 'did my time' video though ive never seen a deccent shot of those, here's another cool one that ive not seen before

head08.jpg

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
I HAVE THE "7TH HEAVEN" VIDEO IN VHS, BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY WAY OF GETTING IT ONTO THE COMPUTER.

find a way! this is your mission, wether or not you decide to accept it :lol: well if you find a way thats cool if not never mind (just make sure its in quicktime if you do, none of that windows crap)

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Dino's clip was pretty cool. He actually has that one posted on his myspace page. Gotta love the idiots who commented on it.

jtm45

Reaction score
Looks like one of his old modded Marshall JCM800 heads he's using on that clip.
Awesome sound for a 7 through a Marshall though.
I remember seeing one of his modded 800's on ebay a few years back.

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
jtm45 said:
Looks like one of his old modded Marshall JCM800 heads he's using on that clip.
Awesome sound for a 7 through a Marshall though.
I remember seeing one of his modded 800's on ebay a few years back.

he certainly sells off a lot of gear, if only munky and head did that we'd probally have better pictures for this thread :lol:

Kotex

Trippin' balls
Reaction score
That 7th heaven vid was on here a long time ago. I have somewhere saved. In the vid I think Munky and head are either high or drunk. It's pretty funny.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
jtm45 said:
That silverburst is a fine looking guitar:agreed:
That guy with the HUUUUGE Ibanez collection has got an RG7620 that's been finished to look the same as that one.

Kosaku @ Kosakuworld.com, he's a pretty nice guy on the Ibanez forum, I asked him if he'd consider selling me one of his UV7BKs and he wouldn't :( Nice guy though and his collection is impressive. :yesway: I'd rather have Head's silverburst RG 7 though. His is nice. :agreed:

About 7th heaven, it's pretty cool when Jerry Sims plays the Flintstones theme song on there, as well as Dino playing Decent which is my favorite Fear Factory song. Head, Munky and Wes Borland were kinda boring. Steve Vai, John Petrucci and Andy Timmons were pretty cool too. I think ever since i've had the video for 8 years, I watched it about 10 times. :lol:

I found a cleaner pic of the Cancer RG 7. It looks as if the leather is crackled a little. To me, as a black guitar, it looks pretty cool textured. I like the inlays. Im a Leo though so i'd have that instead of Cancer. :D

munkyozzfest37fd.jpg

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
As an aside, didnt someone upload the 7 th heaven thing here a while back?

Head and monkey's tone sounded like it came through a 40$ zoom 505.. but their guitars looked awesome... S5407 with the UV77MC finish...

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
Metal Ken said:
As an aside, didnt someone upload the 7 th heaven thing here a while back?

Head and monkey's tone sounded like it came through a 40$ zoom 505

:lol: thats what i play through when i practice infront of the computer.... headphones on, randomly going on SS.org when i have a short break :lol:

they really suck :rofl:

Shawn said:
I found a cleaner pic of the Cancer RG 7. It looks as if the leather is crackled a little. To me, as a black guitar, it looks pretty cool textured. I like the inlays. Im a Leo though so i'd have that instead of Cancer. :D

that gives me a good idea.... new K7 model based on that leather one, but with a different star sign on the fret board as the year goes on... hmm, okay mabye a bit lame :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')