Munky+Head's LACS Ibanez 7's PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Mr. S said:
:lol: thats what i play through when i practice infront of the computer.... headphones on, randomly going on SS.org when i have a short break :lol:

they really suck :rofl:

LOL, my old roommate had one. they were fine for fucking around with headphones on but thats about it. then you see Head And Mo..fuck it, Brian and James with these marshall stacks behind them and it sounds exactly the same lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
yeah ive had it for years... its okay for clean, the 'acoustic' sound on it is ok, my lordy its impossible to get a distortion tone that dosent want to make you puke, and a lead sound that dosent make you wanna shit your ears off....

IamUninc

Reaction score
more pics, got plenty more so tell me what guitars u wanna see

Munky12.jpg

korn_05.jpg

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
IamUninc said:
more pics, got plenty more so tell me what guitars u wanna see

if you've got any of that 14 string other than the tiny thumbnail sized ones that'd be rad, ive never seen any live ones either

jtm45

Reaction score
No probs dude!
Thanks for looking anyway.
Any other nice pics of their Ibanez custom 7's would be greatly appreciated in this thread.

There's none of Head and Munky's guitars here but a great selection of Dino's and there's a few 8's as well.
Definately worth a look;
http://7-string.com/7.pl

IamUninc

Reaction score

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Welcome the forum, IamUninc and cool pics there, I like how you can see a UV7BK in the rack of 7s. :yesway:

I found this pic of Munky with a 6-string. Pretty rare, I wonder if it's his.

munky.jpg

Nats

Reaction score
Shawn said:
Welcome the forum, IamUninc and cool pics there, I like how you can see a UV7BK in the rack of 7s. :yesway:
yeah i noticed that too. i was gonna ask if that was from the current Family Values. that's real cool though. good to see he still keeps them around

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Shawn said:

I found this pic of Munky with a 6-string. Pretty rare, I wonder if it's his.

munky.jpg

Ahahaha.

Well I'm pretty sure that's the final nail in the coffin for any metal rep he would have gotten.

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
IamUninc said:
sorry if these are ones you've already seen man, i know he's used it live but just have no pics.

are you sure thats the 14 string? :scratch: its got an edge... now a fourteen string edge :eek: that'd be impressive

IamUninc said:

nice one man, found any more of his rack? (bodies as well as heads) but thats an awesome find, i think that UV7BK was given to him by a fan :eek: hope he got an LACS in return :lol:

Kotex

Trippin' balls
Reaction score

jtm45

Reaction score
I don't know if i'm imagining it but i think those two sunburst (K14's?)could be two different guitars.
The one in the middle with the Black pickup looks more like a 14 and 'appears' to have a modified Lo-Pro Edge trem but the other one 'looks' like a different trem to me(?).

Apart from that the one that he actually calls a 'K14' (it has a K14 inlay on the fretboard)also has a bound neck and different pickups and stuff.

I'd never leave the house if i had that many LACS guitars to play with.:lol:

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Man that 7th heaven video was great.

I really liked that jazz guy.

What the heck was up with munky though? I can't tell if he's really shy or if he's just high or drunk.

Oh, and did anyone else notice that the guitar Munky was playing had the exact S body shape and controls, but the headstock said Universe on it?

Who Then Now

Reaction score
Mr. S said:
are you sure thats the 14 string? :scratch: its got an edge... now a fourteen string edge :eek: that'd be impressive

nice one man, found any more of his rack? (bodies as well as heads) but thats an awesome find, i think that UV7BK was given to him by a fan :eek: hope he got an LACS in return :lol:

It's not a K-14, and not a 14 strings ;)but this guitar is used on the see you on the other side tour for the song throw me away because it have a single coil for the clean sounds. The K-14 was made in 2002, those pics were taken in 1998 when james had short dreads.

For the S.Y.O.T.O.S tour, he use a UV777bk for the song counting on me (I've seen it).And here some pics taken at the ROCK AM RING 2006! I Hope you like that ;)
011xj7.jpg

012nb8.jpg

013kd8.jpg

014gl8.jpg

016dm9.jpg

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Cool pics. Yeah, I noticed that too with the pics of the K14. Two pics of it with a white pickup and 7 strings, one with a black pickup and 14 strings. I like Rob Patterson's white fixed RG 7. That is hot.

The first time I saw Korn was back in early '97, I actually got to meet one of the members in a restaurant in Auburn, Me (twin city of Lewiston) where I was working as a line cook, they drove their tour bus in and ate lobster dinners, I was working on getting out early to go to the show but ended up sticking around after I found out they were dining, I only got to meet only David Silveria, that is it. 2 hours later, they played in Lewiston at the colisee Munky had a '97 silver dot UV7BK and another UV7BK with a white pickguard. Head had his beat up PWH. Limp Bizkit opened. They were new, first time hearing them. They were pretty good. Helmet next which kicked ass, then Korn, they put on a hell of a show. :yesway:

I saw them again in the fall of 1998 with Orgy and Incubus opening. In Portland, Me this time. Great show as well. Munky had his LACS (paw print) RG7 with the white hardware and head had his silverburst RG.

I thought their first show was the best. Back in 1997. That's when I liked Korn the most.

I found pics of the guitar Munky and Head used back in 1997, the first Korn show I saw.
shaffer045.jpg

Reaction score
anyone know anything abt that green one on the floor? i havent seen one outside of this pic before. ironically, it was this centrefold that turned me on to the PWH. there's just so much character in a 'used' guitar. :hbang:

Attachments

• korn7 copy.jpg
    korn7 copy.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 743
Status
Not open for further replies.
')