Munky+Head's LACS Ibanez 7's PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
That's the one he plays in the seventh heaven video.

The one I asked about being an S shape with a UV neck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
angelmozart said:
anyone know anything abt that green one on the floor? i havent seen one outside of this pic before. ironically, it was this centrefold that turned me on to the PWH. there's just so much character in a 'used' guitar. :hbang:

if you read the text on that page, it says near the bottom that it's a 540S7

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
angelmozart said:
anyone know anything abt that green one on the floor? i havent seen one outside of this pic before. ironically, it was this centrefold that turned me on to the PWH. there's just so much character in a 'used' guitar. :hbang:

awesome pic man, i love that UV7bk, its the guitar, its the guitar i grew up wanting, that beat up old peice of shit with addidas stripes, scratches and graffiti carved into it.... if i got a UV7bk on the cheap in poor condition id e tempted to make a replica, but cor blimey guvna.. :bowdown:

Reaction score
WarriorOfMetal said:
if you read the text on that page, it says near the bottom that it's a 540S7

haha.. its my centrefold for years so of course i read the text.. n yes it says 540S7.. sorry.. maybe my question wasnt specific enough. i kinda meant if anyone knew more about this model, seen one lately or even has one under your bed now?:rant:

Mr. S said:
awesome pic man, i love that UV7bk, its the guitar, its the guitar i grew up wanting, that beat up old peice of shit with addidas stripes, scratches and graffiti carved into it.... if i got a UV7bk on the cheap in poor condition id e tempted to make a replica, but cor blimey guvna.. :bowdown:

thanx.. i'm always on a lookout for cheap UVs to mod too and unfortunately i'm on the wrong side of the planet.. in the last 2 wks there's already a couple if UV7s xchanging hands on EvilB.. and i read Shawn just got himself a nice one from Rich. my eyes is all green.. :rolleyes: anywayz.. i have a real high res scan of the pic if u wan a copy PM me.. :metal:

TheCopeOfHeaven

You Who? Yoo-hoo!
Reaction score
some more

Attachments

• 995823180.jpg
    995823180.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 347
  • head4.jpg
    head4.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 328
  • head_white.jpg
    head_white.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 346
  • 00184.jpg
    00184.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 310
  • Munkylive.jpg
    Munkylive.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 344

Clydefrog

Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
That looks like it's just a UV7BK with a black diamond plate pickguard. Damn cool to look at though.

The pickups are different. On that guitar, it's one green coil and one black coil on the humbucker, as opposed to green/green on a UV. So maybe he just swapped 'em.

Nats

Reaction score
angelmozart said:
haha.. its my centrefold for years so of course i read the text.. n yes it says 540S7.. sorry.. maybe my question wasnt specific enough. i kinda meant if anyone knew more about this model, seen one lately or even has one under your bed now?:rant:

thanx.. i'm always on a lookout for cheap UVs to mod too and unfortunately i'm on the wrong side of the planet.. in the last 2 wks there's already a couple if UV7s xchanging hands on EvilB.. and i read Shawn just got himself a nice one from Rich. my eyes is all green.. :rolleyes: anywayz.. i have a real high res scan of the pic if u wan a copy PM me.. :metal:
copy of that other pic you posted? PM it to me please. thanks

Who Then Now

Reaction score
IamUninc said:
no. it has a pearl binding, it's black, and it has a pair of red strings on it (not that that makes a difference)

I think this is just the future new k-7 for 2007 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fieldy did the same thing, he had a new k-5 in 2006 and the model came in stores in 2006, and that wil be the same with munky he have this guitar since the begining of 2006 and it will be the next model for 2007.

Another pictures of this k-7
001aw9.jpg

002ep8.jpg

Kotex

Trippin' balls
Reaction score
It was a movie about some kid (I think Cher was in it as his mom) where he had some weird desease where it make his skull bigger or something. It was a kinda' cool movie.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
so i watched the 7th Heaven vid. what the fuck is with Petrucci's Cheech-stache?

cool vid otherwise, though :)

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Leon said:
so i watched the 7th Heaven vid. what the fuck is with Petrucci's Cheech-stache?

cool vid otherwise, though :)
I love that UV7BK that he's playing in the vid, Pull Me Under, makes me glad I got one.....it should be here in a few days. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
')