MUNKY's super sweet guitars! chek it out.

• Thread starter 220BX
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Battle-axe

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I might not like Korn but Munky sure does have some sweet 7s. I really like the 14-string. :agreed:

Nats

Reaction score
i love the fact he still has his very first guitar alive and kickin. that thing is so beat, all duct taped up. awesome

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
Funny to see the guy with a Les Paul.

"I don't use the high string in the song i'm using it for, so i can get away with it"

Did he ever use that high string anyway? :lol:

No no! It ain't bashing!

Ryan

Reaction score
Korn uses all their strings in a lot of songs. With little noises and effects, bells and whistles 'n shit :lol:

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, there are tons of songs that use the higher string probably more than most bands do.

Freak On A Leash
Trash
Somebody Someone
Got The Life
Good God
Here To Stay
Clown

Just to name a few.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I've always loved Munky's collection. His main player is my favorite of his and always has been. I love that white binding and hardware. The Japanese "Munky" inlay on the 12th is very cool too. :hbang:

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
"So, this one... erfff... i tune it down to Korn..." :lol: But we love munky :wub:

He has some nice guitars, i liek the K14 and the custom painted one. And why not the K7 ("This is... the... Head Model").

')