Murder Construct firing shotz at da djentz

• Thread starter DLG
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Successful trolls are successful.

Seriously, anything Travis Ryan touches is gold. Best vocalist in metal, hands down.

On another note, I can see where the hate in this song comes from. So many shitty deathcore bands are trying to sound djenty and it falls completely flat. Too many people have failed to recognize that it's not a genre.

Local Astronaut
Reaction score
Pointing and clicking to help create music > not making music at all

Don't get why people are so negative toward other peoples' ways of creating music. Even if it does suck, who gives a shit? Don't listen to it!

I laughed throughout the song, a lot of it is funny, it just seems pretty arrogant.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
It'd be funnier if the song wasn't just utterly terrible. Holy fuck, I wish I could take back listening to that.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
I think the made a song sound that terrible on purpose, to be Ironic.

I mean those terrible (yet funny) lyrics over Bluffed death riffing, and some un-catchy phrasing for the vocals.

For a song with all those neat dudes it sounds like nothing I care to listen to again.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
That was fucking awesome, Travis is an amazing vocalist, and deathgrind kicks ass.

Fuck da haterz.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
That was fucking awesome, Travis is an amazing vocalist, and deathgrind kicks ass.

Fuck da haterz.

new cattle decap is so sick, even better live. His vocals patterns are so catchy.

The joke tune the thread is about, is kinda a joke.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
^The new Cattle Decapitation is stunning.

Sidenote: not once in my life have I said anything about "haters/haterz" and not been joking around :lol:

Latest posts

')