Mushroomhead

• Thread starter MatthewK
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kronpox

shrent? shrent.
Reaction score
Solitaire Unraveling was a great song. Chancre Sore was fun too. Nothing else really jumped at me, though I did listen to XX and XIII a lot back in the day.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
that CD is XII(or 13) and that ending is actully just the begaaining to a Seal cover song. Im not sure what thje song name is but it is awesome. it starts at lik 8 or 9 minutes in to that track

the song is called "crazy"

jym

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
I thought it was either B or Bb tuned a bit sharp. I guess I haven't really paid that much attention, though.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
ive read so many tabs and have people tellin me all kinds of tuning haha. im gonna try a standard first. i tried b standard and that def. wasnt it.

jym

Coobanez

Reaction score
I heard A standard as well, and I think I read drop G somewhere maybe before :/?
A friend of mine bought a cd of theirs about 4 years ago, and I remember him waking up in the morning (around 6:00) on a school trip and putting his headphones on and screaming to find out he had his music on full volume and his Muchroomhead cd in.
I really like Solitaire Unraveling for a while, I think I'm gonna go listen to it right now.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
well i have tried standard b e a d g b e and a e a d g b e , guess ill try the whole thing down 1 full step next.

check out the song "burn" i really like that one! also xeroxed and a new cult king.

jym

Reaction score
I got to tour with them last year....Here's a pic of me with Gravy and Pig Benis.

MeGravyandPigBenis-1.jpg

This was taken at a club called Fire in Mississippi.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Amp-wise they use(d?) Randalls - in particular, the V-Max heads, i believe. Can't really remember, its such a long time since i spoke to the guys.

Yeah the VMAX is the one im pretty sure. I don't know that they still use them, though. It was one of the things that sold me on mine cos i couldn't try one, and it was a sweet deal too :yesway:

I was very disappointed with "Savior Sorrow". I thought Gravy's talk was just that, talk. I didn't hear anything different or superamazing now that he was "free" of Bronson. I read that blurb in GW where he said he was a shredder. Overall, it's not the same without J. Mann, at least for me. Bigtime :yesway: on XX and XIII though, highly recommended.

I agree. Saviour Sorrow just seemed like a toned down XIII. Had none of the frenetic energy to it, or anything. Big disappointment, though still not a bad album.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
I got to tour with them last year....Here's a pic of me with Gravy and Pig Benis.

MeGravyandPigBenis-1.jpg

This was taken at a club called Fire in Mississippi.

gravy is in the middle and pig benis is to the right, far left is our fellow member (i have met these guys also ).
and they actually hace a few more cds than listed i own
m3
multi mix #433
mushroomhead
superbuick
absolutely live, high voltage
live in cleveland
remix 2000
xx
xIII
savior sorrow and a few eps lol

Reaction score
gravy is in the middle and pig benis is to the right, far left is our fellow member (i have met these guys also ).
and they actually hace a few more cds than listed i own
m3
multi mix #433
mushroomhead
superbuick
absolutely live, high voltage
live in cleveland
remix 2000
xx
xIII
savior sorrow and a few eps lol

Yup...Gravy and Pig Benis are two of the coolest guys I've ever hung out with.

Reaction score
They're supposed to be coming out with a new cd this year. I enjoy some of their work, such as Solitare Unraveling and Sun Doesn't Rise. Those are my two favorites. Looking forward to the new one... Savior Sorrow (or what little I heard from it) did nothing for me, the guitars I thought were lacking all bass. Couldn't stand it.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
They're supposed to be coming out with a new cd this year. I enjoy some of their work, such as Solitare Unraveling and Sun Doesn't Rise. Those are my two favorites. Looking forward to the new one... Savior Sorrow (or what little I heard from it) did nothing for me, the guitars I thought were lacking all bass. Couldn't stand it.

a couple songs are growing on me. 1200, damge done, and burn. give them a couple listens a piece (thats what it took for me lol).

')