Mushroomhead

• Thread starter MatthewK
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Yeah....12 Hundred is badass....I also liked Damage Done, Erase The Doubt, Simple Survival, and Save Us.

I listened a few more times, the songs are good....but I can't get over the damn guitar tone. It sucks. Its got no punch or anything. Brittle and weak...and the Bass doesn't make up for it either. Damn you guys...i've listened to Solitare Unraveling and Sun Doesn't Rise like 10 times in the past 2 days now haha.

Reaction score
LoL...Cool...I'm interested in what their new album will sound like...I know a few of the songs on Savior Sorrow were pieced together in the studio...Gravy said somethin' about it when my (now former) band was on tour with them....On a different topic, I got the chance to play his Green custom shop 7 string and it was pretty sweet.... I'm making a 7 string right now too...Building it from scratch based off the specs of my RG1527.

Reaction score
Bronson here, I know it is a couple of years late but...
XIII, Savior Sorrow, and BSFUC is half step down across the board.
Everything before that is kinda a half step down but not quite, it was to tune to one of the original keyboards.

Hollowman

Reaction score

aleXander

BlackByPopularDemand
Reaction score
I need to get to the US like now :p.
And I must say that I prefer Waylon over J-mann

I like them both really.
I remember when they did the A Night in Old School tour and had J-mann with them. It was fantastic, I can't wait till they come back to Houston :hbang:

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
i saw them in march of 2008 and that was the first concert id seen for a couple of years. it was a hell of a "welcome back to the world of live music" show for me, and it still stands out as one of the best shows ive been to.

')