Music 123

• Thread starter Creepy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Creepy

Reaction score
Music 123 is blowing out Washburn WG 587's right now for $149 if theres any interest. Pisses me off though, I bought one last week for $179. It's actually not that bad of a guitar with a proper set up. With a few mods it be be pretty decent for cheap.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

i_love_tazzus

Out For Lunch
Reaction score
Yep, those aren't too bad, actually.

But I ended up with the Ibanez RG7321 instead. I like the satin finished neck, the nicely sculpted neck joint, and the useful 5 way switch, which is something that a lot of the really cheap 7's don't have.

Still, those Washburns could be good guitars after a few mods. The overall construction (aside from the electronics) isn't too bad. :)

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Music 123 is blowing out Washburn WG 587's right now for $149 if theres any interest. Pisses me off though, I bought one last week for $179. It's actually not that bad of a guitar with a proper set up. With a few mods it be be pretty decent for cheap.

Ask for the difference. i did that with amazon when i bought my iPod. they went down by 60$ a week and a half later, and i called them, they credited me back 60$.

ibzrg1570

Reaction score
yea you can get a price adjustment real easy with them.

@popsyche: yes they are with woodwind/brass. are they really going bankrupt? that sucks, cuz they always have free shipping deals.

ibzrg1570

Reaction score
Most places do though. My S7320 came with free shipping, too.
i meant with no minimum order. most of the stuff i order are just little things like strings and cleaning shit.

article said:
On June 28, the Zapfs flew out to South Bend to discuss the situation. During the meeting, Bamber terminated the brothers.
terminator.jpg

donnyb373

udluz2
Reaction score
whoa thats pretty cheap...0_o

anyone have this ? hows it play? i migh thave to pick this on eup just cause its so damn cheap.

Creepy

Reaction score
whoa thats pretty cheap...0_o

anyone have this ? hows it play? i migh thave to pick this on eup just cause its so damn cheap.

It's not terribly bad, with a good set up and new pickups you might have a decent 7. I'm going to try to call them today and get a price adjustment. Hell, for $149 you can't really go wrong. The neck is pretty comfy, better fretwork than I've seen on some other imports. It also has 18:1 Grover tuners, I will hang onto mine and put new pickups in.

Brett89

Reaction score
I also saw how cheap it is... but I'm a bit affraid fomr net-shoping...plus I live in europe, so the taxes and such stuff.... is it safe? Anyone here (Who's from europe) bought something from them?

AbsentCurtis

Avoiding work
Reaction score
I bought one a while back as a backup guitar based on a ton of good reviews on music123. I actually started using it as my main guitar for a while over my RG7260 and Jackson DRT-7. I agree that it could probably use new pickups, but the neck and overall feel of the guitar were a big surprise to me. It doesn't play like a < $200 guitar.

Berger

Contributor
Reaction score
I got one for christmas last year when they were 199 from music123. I think it was a good deal even at that. I quickly put evo7s in it and it made a huge difference. For them money, with a little time they are nice guitars

Creepy

Reaction score
I called Music 123 and they did my price adjustment without any problem at all. I'm absolutely giddy with this guitar for 150 bucks.

ElRay

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
They're back to $170.99 today. And it's labeled "B-Stock" with no details of what's wrong with it/them and the "Contact Us" page is broken.

Update: If you find the same guitar via the "Guitar Madness"->"Washburn Deals" links, you see all the "regular" models at $149.00 and the "B-Stock" at $170.99. If you find the guitar through the regular search, all that shows is the "B-Stock" at $170.99 and when you view the details, changing the color bumps-up the price to the regular price. The URL's are definitely different. Odd.

donnyb373

udluz2
Reaction score
weird....wtf is bstock?, and your right, if you change the color it goes right back to 149.99

Latest posts

')