Music DVD's

• Thread starter toolsound
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

toolsound

Reaction score
I bought Killadeplhia awhile ago and I just watched it for the 2nd or 3rd time last night. I really love this DVD--not only because it has some great concert footage, but also because it spends some time with the band (Lamb of God) behind the scenes. Also, I was at the show in Seattle where the power went out--awesome show despite the venue's failures.

I'm wondering if you guys can recommend some DVD's that are similar. Preferably something by a rock or metal band. Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
i hung out with those guys when they played here in cinci. my buddys band was playing the afterparty across the street. it was their (lamb) afterparty so they where there just being REALLY cool. and yes it was reservation only:cool:

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as
Killadelphia is a high standard to beat as it's pretty well balanced between live footage and interviews but I'd recommend the Killswitch Engage dvd (Set This World Ablaze)as it's got a good live performance but the documentary portion is in depth and really goes back to the roots of the band and the players as individuals.
The Roadrunner United documentary is pretty good too and both of Mudvayne's dvd's are cool as they follow a similar pattern to Killadelphia.

But if theres anything I wouldn't recommend it's the Shadows Fall DVD (Drunk and shitty in every city) the sound quality on it is horrendous it makes all of the live performances unlistenable and I found it hard to believe the band and the label could put out something of such poor quality.

Dead but Dreaming

Reaction score
Good thread idea.. I've been meaning to get some other music DVD's to watch.

I recommend Cannibal Corpse's Centuries of Torment.. there's a DVD that's purely an interview-based history of the band, then another DVD for concert footage, and a third for bonus materials. The price of admission was already worth it even though I have only watched the interviews so far. Really good stuff on there.

I originally passed on Killadelphia because I wasn't sure how much bonus content there would be... good to know :)

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I have the Unearth one, Mushroomhead 1 and 2, Roadrunner United, Mudvayne and some others.

JeddyH

Reaction score
I got the Pantera VHS's (Vulgar Video and The Videos) somewhere, but i dont have a VHS now, i also have the Jason Becker Hot Lick DVD

')