Music Nazis

• Thread starter Rambo247
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo247

OHH MY GOD!!!
Reaction score
A music nazi is someone who makes fun of others for liking music that they don't like. I like 1 song by attack attack! and everyone goes insane. I even had a moderator change everything on my account, which was uncalled for and wildly immature. You don't have to like my music, but don't tell me that I can't like it. Attack Attack! is NOT my favorite band. A short list of my Favorite bands are:

-Job For A Cowboy
-Whitechapel
-Pantera
-Slipknot
-Bullet For My Valentine
-Arise And Ruin
-Dream Theatre
-Messhugah
-Protest The Hero
-The Black Dahlia Murder

So don't talk crap because I like 1 song:fawk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Brendan G

What is this then?
Reaction score
OMG u lyk bullit 4 mi valintin u fag! :lol: Seriously though, I hate when people trash other people's tastes in music, there is no objective standard by which to judge music so you cannot really call one genre "Shit", there may be genres/bands I don't like but if someone likes it then more power to them.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
who went insane? don't tell me you're pissed because you got one bar of neg rep?

calling moderators wildly immature will get you nowhere on here Sonny Jim.

I would argue that this thread is wildly immature.

Rambo247

OHH MY GOD!!!
Reaction score
who went insane? don't tell me you're pissed because you got one bar of neg rep?

I don't care if I get neg repped, I just didn't like that my entire account got changed into High School Musical bullshit

as a matter of fact, I prefer for people to hate me, just don't be rude. thats all I ask

Koshchei

Banned
Reaction score
Relax.

If you don't like it when other musicians fuck around with you, you're going to hate it if you ever go on tour. The only time you'll be treated with respect and deference is 5 minutes before you go on stage, only to find half-way through the set that one of the other bands has taped a huge "[your name here] Likes teh COCK" over your band's logo on the backdrop.

It's all part of the game, and the more you cry about it, the more you'll get fucked with.

Reaction score

There are definitely some extremely immature moderators on here. I got banned for one day for nothing but making a moderator mad. It's pretty pathetic actually... somewhat of a dictatorship when mods start banning just because they don't like you or you irritate them or whatever.

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
I think your dying for attention.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rambo247, your shit didn't get edited because the mods hate you or your taste in music or whatever, it got edited because that must be the thousandth thread on Attack Attack! in the last little while and they're really, really starting to get old. Like them, dislike them, whatever. Those threads always turn into lame whinefests... y'know, kinda like this one.

Goodbye forever, Attack Attack! thread #68549068956085940. We'll always have the memories...

zoidprof.gif

3323375_zoidberg-why.gif

00%20zoidberg%20jesus.jpg

zoidberg.gif

048_bender-pet-zoidberg.jpg

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I forgot this is your internet and we are all just here to entertain you.

I don't give a shit what you listen to, I listen to stuff that people here don't like, plenty of people I like here listen to music that I don't.

What I do give a shit about is trouble makers and douche bags, you come across as one.

1st post, I love Attack Attack.
5th post, Bacon
9th post, Petrucci fail

Apart from your introduction you started out with 11 posts in off-topic, 3 of those were epic facepalm material and looked a lot like flamebait. Your first post/thread in general music discussion was not just an Attack Attack video it was one that should have been in off topic, it was a joke video mocking the band you love. Now you have created a thread calling me out, good start.

Have a cry because I changed your thread, you got off light and the only reason you got off so light is I was curious how big a douche you really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')