Mustaine left Dean and went to Gibson/Epiphone/Kramer

• Thread starter Bdtunn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bdtunn

Reaction score
upload_2021-1-14_9-9-35.jpeg

Look in the back ground

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

manu80

Reaction score
(cool tone ) how many guys play with different brand they're not endorsed by ? hetfield plays gibson, KL, ESP, jackson...

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
Back when Al Pitrelli took over for Marty, all he played live was Gibson. Sounded fine.
He didn't had the hands/arm/nerve problem yet
I'm a huge Dave fan, and kudos to him to get back playing with all the health issues he has had, but surely he's not playing like 15-20 years ago
He's almost 60, and with history of substances abuse, it's normal that his playing style hasn't aged well

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
I just realized I need to listen to Facelift. That Man in the Box blew up FM radio back in the day, what a great album.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
I just realized I need to listen to Facelift. That Man in the Box blew up FM radio back in the day, what a great album.

The first time I ever heard them: live promoting Facelift, opening on Van Halen's F.U.C.K. tour. I don't remember much, but I remember my part of the crowd HATING them.

Good stuff, though...now I need to go listen to Dirt...

Last edited:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Extended She Wolf from rude awakening with Junior, Al, and Jimmy De Grasso ftw.

Unpopular opinion, for that tone Megadeth had their best live tone. I think that was the first tour he started using the Rocktron Prophesys?

Also still fucking shocked that Al can shred like that with his guitar so fucking low. :lol:

Ataraxia2320

Reaction score
Unpopular opinion, for that tone Megadeth had their best live tone. I think that was the first tour he started using the Rocktron Prophesys?

Also still fucking shocked that Al can shred like that with his guitar so fucking low. :lol:

I think that lineup are underrated as players. Tone here live was the best they ever had imo.

The world needs a hero also had really nice tones and production. Some great songs on there too but the non hit songs are not great imo.

This album and the System has Failed are really a lot better than people give them credit for.

Crumbling

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Extended She Wolf from rude awakening with Junior, Al, and Jimmy De Grasso ftw.

I wish they'd go back to the She Wolf Jam Session, they started doing that at some point during the Cryptic Tour (or maybe for Risk) up until the first disband.

')