Mustaine left Dean and went to Gibson/Epiphone/Kramer

• Thread starter Bdtunn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Artists like Dave aren't like us.

They're not getting a random production line guitar. No matter what company, they're going to have thier best team build it or at the very least make sure thier A-Team goes over it to make sure it's 100%, then send it to the artist's professional guitar tech to be set up.

So it's pointless to debate who has better retail quality in a situation like this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

manu80

Reaction score
Ok...i’m in for the black one !!!
C8740025-7889-4F12-B21B-4F6FA163CF42.jpeg

watson503

Los Cochinos
Reaction score
I don't get why people hate the Dean headstock but don't mind the pointy PRS headstock?

The Dean custom shop is awesome just for the wiring alone - check out airborne5150 on Instagram
For real, Barnes' work is clean af.

manu80

Reaction score
They could have done the single hum V as a Punk like the zero they did, weird ot didn't appear earlier
The transblack is cool
Makes me think about the usa zero transblack you posted in the other thread. Without the inlays it would have been killer. Maybe the fact that I cancelled the kK dean ( they say natural neck so i wanna see how they deal with it on pics before, instead of a whole black guitar) was a good thing....;)

v1nter

Reaction score
I would die if they really would name these the "Vengeance" series. Would be an absolute Chad move from Dean.

But seriously these look great. Fishman Pickups AND (i didnt even noticed it at first sight) an Evertune on a production Dean ? Thats insane. Also flat tops ? Yes please !
The inlays are definitely weird though.

manu80

Reaction score
Looks like the one onthe leie west/soltero series
I find vengeance funny as it’s linked to mustaine move to Gibson I guess ald not worse than warlock or tempest or warrior ;). It’s metal !
« What you got here ? I got a vengeance V » sounds good ;)

')