Mustaine left Dean and went to Gibson/Epiphone/Kramer

• Thread starter Bdtunn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

c7spheres

GuitArtist
Reaction score
Dave's still playing his Jackson's during rehearsals because he obviously likes them better. Because they are better. (wait's for fists to come down)

Wc707

Reaction score
Ah yes, sometimes I miss being in a band and this video reminded me.

A couple of people standing around saying things like:
"No, its dun sun chugga dun."
"Like this?"
*Plays pinch harmonic*
"That sounds sick as fuck!"

VMNT

Reaction score
It's been quite a few months now since they announced the new models. Does anyone know how long does it usually take for Gibson to manufacture a run of guitars?
I understand the new album has been finished and shelved for 2 years now as they have been waiting for the pandemic to end in order to release it and tour with it but I can't see it being the case with the guitars ?!?
Anyway, is anyone planning to purchase one? I still prefer the Deans but wouldn't mind trying one in a store.

davemustainemegadethfeb2020_638.jpg

638-GettyImages-1234784902-3.jpg

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
Gibson is known for dragging their feet. I can't even image how behind they are going to be in the current climate with worldwide shipping issues.

nightflameauto

Reaction score
Not only are there shipping issues for supplies, but I'm involved in the wood working industry and even your common woods are hard to find right now. I can't imagine how bad it is trying to find guitar quality woods at cost.

Bdtunn

Reaction score
We still haven’t actually seen the specs on these have we??

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
I am excited about these. Gibson's quality since 2019 has been much better and I like these Mustaine V. Will have to get a USA One probably

Latest posts

')