Mustaine left Dean and went to Gibson/Epiphone/Kramer

• Thread starter Bdtunn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adieu

Reaction score
Yep, how many more years/ brands will it take before they figure out that we want the opposite - a Gibson roundhorn body with a pointy Jackson headstock (and no tacky silhouette logos please!) :D

Nah

We want a double-pointy-shorthorn-of-Rhoads broom with an ESP bottleopener stock... or maybe a horizon cockstock

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightflameauto

Reaction score
I like when even the advertising for a new model of guitar brags about the waitlist like it's a net positive for fans. "Man, you're gonna love being on a waitlist for the next three years wondering if that money's just gonna disappear with nothing to show for it when I switch companies again. It's gonna really keep your heart racing!"

Demiurge

Reaction score
^That could be part of the appeal to collectors- not just the rarity of the item but the extent of inconvenience- searching, waiting, etc.- that goes into its acquisition. Without that, then you just paid a lot of money for a doohickey which in this day and age is not uncommon.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^That could be part of the appeal to collectors- not just the rarity of the item but the extent of inconvenience- searching, waiting, etc.- that goes into its acquisition. Without that, then you just paid a lot of money for a doohickey which in this day and age is not uncommon.

This. It's a feature for these guys.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
Remember that weird Mako acoustic he designed? It had the strange holes. Let me grab the pic.

51aa3dqWuxL._AC_.jpg

Dean, man. That is something else. ;)

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just not as cynical or miserable as you guys, but did we read the same ad?

Seems like a lot of whinging from people not planning on buying the guitar.

Not sure where the limited edition thing is coming from at all. :lol: Sure they may do some exclusive limited colors, but there's no fucking way the whole line is gonna be limited.

WarMachine

Reaction score
Remember that weird Mako acoustic he designed? It had the strange holes. Let me grab the pic.

51aa3dqWuxL._AC_.jpg

Dean, man. That is something else. ;)
Yeah, i'm a Megadeth fan since the Rust era, but NGL, i really like this guitar lol. I came close to pulling the trigger on this more times than i care to count. The only reason i didn't is because i don't play acoustic enough to justify the price tag. I always looked at it like why spend that much on an acoustic when i can pay a bit more and get an electric that i'll play daily.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure where the limited edition thing is coming from at all. :lol: Sure they may do some exclusive limited colors, but there's no fucking way the whole line is gonna be limited.

Man, it's 20-fucking-21, everything is "limited" whether it's meant to be or not. :lol:

Latest posts

')