Mutiny Within apreciation

• Thread starter Jarlesworth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Why does it have to be over? :'( Baaawww..

It's a sad world when bands like Asking Alexandria are rising in the ranks and talented musicians aren't getting any credit.

What are your opinions?

Btw I just realized I spelled appreciation wrong. I'm typing on an iPhone, I'm sorry!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

the fuhrer

Reaction score
I discovered this band when metalinjection posted about them breaking up. It really is sad. The band is not the typical music I listen to but I love them. I am kind of disappointed they won't be releasing anything in the future. I love how easy it is to discover tons of new bands through the internet but I also hate how easy it is for great bands to go unappreciated because how easy it is to skip past them and download a thousand other cd's today. Like I said, they are not exactly my personal favorite but they are a very talented, awesome band.

Reaction score
I've been listening to these guys since Samus Paulicelli was their drummer. One of my friends got their demo from somewhere, and since then they had gotten so much better as a group. It's a shame. I love their music (all except or their ACDC cover, because I hate ACDC). I hope they all get into new, good bands. I know Andrew Jacobs and Bill Fore are in a band new band together. I hope to hear some stuff from the rest of them eventually.

Adrian-XI

Reaction score
They split? Ah, damn. I really enjoy their music, I think it's well balanced and easy to listen to. I used to listen to the album every day.

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
I forget how I found these guys, but they were an incredible band. I'm so bummed that they split, as they really had something awesome going for them.

Raaaaal13

Reaction score
I love Mutiny Within. I really wish they could re-form. If I'm correct, Brandon Jacobs has actually posted here a few times.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I can't remember 100% how I found these guys.

I think I was watching a cover of "Awake". Got to see them with Sonata Arctica in early 2010. It was awesome I'm gonna miss them.

Dan

Reaction score
Brandon and Dan used to post in here a while back but some people kicked off at them for general 'new guy' errors and they didn't come back. Its a shame really because theyre nice guys.

...It's hard though when your record label rapes you of your money and talent and makes you go out and play shows every single day of the year to no financial gain whatsoever. :noplease:

Moral of the story here guys: You could be awesome musicians, but make the wrong professional choices and you could get buttfucked by the greedy music industry.:yesway:

oddcam

Reaction score
Saw them in Milwaukee last year with their fill-in drummer, and they kicked ass. AJ and Chris were super cool. It's a shame they're done with - their album reaffirmed for me that metal can still progress and change in awesome ways.

Furtive Glance

Unfamiliar with the type of thing I’m seeing.
Reaction score
I'm sure at some point, were they still playing that is, that they would have toured with DT. They'd just need the right label support.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Y'know, I've known about these guys for about their entire lifespan, yet NEVER checked them out. So right now I'm listening to "Awake" from the s/t on Spotify, and I gotta say, this is some killer stuff!

AxeHappy

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of them at all.

But! I have seem them live (they opened for a band I saw... Maybe Edguy?) and they put on a fucking intense show. Lots of presence.

Also, at one point, I was the only person in the crowd holding the singer up whilst he was crowd surfing and when he got back on stage he gave me "the nod," which was pretty cool.

Anyways, I didn't enjoy their music but I sure hope they continue to do something in the music industry as they clearly have a large amount of talent.

Metal_Webb

Needs more strings
Reaction score
Sorry for the bump but guess what I read guys.....

From Chris Clancy's Facebook (on the 12th of July :lol:):
Currently recording/producing/mixing/ the second MW record. EP or Album depends on how many songs make the cut.

Then on the 8th of August:
Currently finishing up the mixes for I Legion, then 3 more tracks to record for the Mutiny Within album. THEN onto finishing up my solo EP. Going to be a busy summer. Looking forward to getting it all done and onto my solo songs though!

Looks like MW are back!! :hbang: Not sure whether Clancy is singing but the man is definitely doing the production and mixing for it.
Kinda keen to hear the result!

The Buttmonkey

Reaction score
I saw them live with Sonata Arctica too, back in '10. They were pretty the best band there, other than SA. The singer crowdsurfed and he got dropped. Looked quite pissed off afterwards.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I saw them live with Sonata Arctica too, back in '10. They were pretty the best band there, other than SA. The singer crowdsurfed and he got dropped. Looked quite pissed off afterwards.
haha that's the show I was at!(The Masquerade)

Never entrust scrawny Power Metal guys with your body whilst crowd surfing:nono::lol:

TheProgWay

Reaction score
haha that's the show I was at!(The Masquerade)

Never entrust scrawny Power Metal guys with your body whilst crowd surfing:nono::lol:

Saw them in Calgary, they opened for Dark Tranquility. Pretty kickass band and the guys are very laid back as well. Got some pics with them, my friend knows them personally so he introduced me to all of them, great music. I really like Forsaken from their album Awake :)

Latest posts

')