Mutiny Within apreciation

• Thread starter Jarlesworth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
^

Forsaken from the album Awake? are these guys Dream Theater fans? :lol:

I just listened to a few songs of them wich I really liked, but I can't find their album here :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm really, REALLY hoping this news means a reunion. I hate how I got into these guys big time after it was too late to see them live.

Joeseffel

7String Newbie
Reaction score
^

Forsaken from the album Awake? are these guys Dream Theater fans? :lol:

I just listened to a few songs of them wich I really liked, but I can't find their album here :(

Kennedy Blake is right-the album's self-titled- but they are actually Dream Theater fans too :yesway: Daniel Bage, one of the guitarists, has a few covers up on YouTube. They're impressive.

Metal_Webb

Needs more strings
Reaction score
Hey peeps, the album's all recorded and mixed. Production and mixing work done by Chris, I reckon he's done a pretty good job.

Oh yeah, that album sampler:

Fuck. Yes. :agreed:

Rayaus

Reaction score
Hey peeps, the album's all recorded and mixed. Production and mixing work done by Chris, I reckon he's done a pretty good job.

Oh yeah, that album sampler:

Fuck. Yes. :agreed:

Great to hear! I sure hope this means they'll get enough recognition to be able to make it work well enough for a reunion. Either way, I can't wait to hear this album!

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I remember hearing them first on the God of War soundtrack. Listened the whole debut album today. Pretty tight stuff. Sad to hear they have broke up.

JStraitiff

Melodic Mamma Jamma
Reaction score
Ill support this band till the very end but what clancy did was just plain retarded. I lost a ton of respect for him when he had that hissy fit and quit music for a while there. What an asshole. You dont gain success by giving up when the going gets rough.

Aside from that, i found this band when i was looking on the ibanez website as i routinely do once a year to make sure i still dont like them. I noticed that they were endorsed and i checked out the video on the site for "Awake" and i was just instantly like "whoa this is cool". So i bought their album and immediately showed by buddy jake.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
I've been following this band since the Myspace days when they had a song called "Breaking Bach". It was great to see a band from the start slowly becoming more popular, getting signed, release an album and going on a world tour. Its a real shame they had to split so I'm interested in seeing where this new album takes them.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Got a bit delayed with checking out Synchronicity, but holy crap, what an album. Chris in particular delivers a hell of a vocal performance. My first favorite album of 2013.

')