MXR Smart Gate Noise Supressor + AC Adaptor

ENGLShred7

How Do I Djent?
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: MXR Noise Gate. Used a few times, not much especially in the past year. Gigged with it a few times and worked like a charm. Small amount of paint rub-off on the white strip on the front, but that's it. The only reason I'm selling it is because I've got an ENGL InVader with a built-in noise gate, so I no longer need it.
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): AC Adaptor
Location (City,State or City,Country): Leesburg, VA
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here. Can also ask for email address.
References (eBay or other forum userid): Ebay Dmooseisloose7. I don't sell a lot of stuff and most of it is through Craigslist..but I've got 100% feedback
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $85 Shipped
Pictures:

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sevenstringgod

Reaction score
Hey, would you ship internationally? and where exactly is the paint rub off?

ENGLShred7

How Do I Djent?
Reaction score
Hey man. The paint ruboff is right under the bold lettered GATE wording, which is the one right under the switch. If you look at the outsides of the box, theres a thin white stripe of paint that is supposed to be a sort of outline, it rubbed off a bit under GATE so theres a small break in the line. That's it though. I WILL ship international, however, the price will be higher for shipping obviously. I don't know how much that entails/costs and maybe you know more about it than I do..but you might be better off buying a new one in Mexico since costs/customs stuff might push it to that cost anyways. Let me know though, I'd be happy to ship it there if you'd like.

sevenstringgod

Reaction score
Well I don't think it's really expensive, something like 15 - 20$ bucks? I'm not really sure, I'll check with my post office after leaving work, and depending on that I'll let you know what we'll do. Thanks!

ENGLShred7

How Do I Djent?
Reaction score
Sorry man. I really am not a huge effects person. Unless you've got a G major or something haha.

')