My 18th birthday today!

• Thread starter FoxZero
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hey, at least you can buy cigarettes and go to jail.

:rofl:

Yeah, pass on the gun. Buy a pack of cigarettes, even if you don't smoke. Give them to someone. Buy a cigar though, and smoke it. See if you can get your dad to hook you up with a glass of brandy or something to smoke it with, if you buy him one too. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
Hey all! I just had this crazy surprise birthday party yesterday! There was this acoustic rock band there and everything. It was loads of fun having most of my family and friends there. :)

Thanks all for the comments! Erep all around!

You turn 18 and the first thing you wanna do is buy a gun?

Why the hell not? I love shooting guns and the rentals at the range are pieces of shit.

PREPARE FOR THE END OF YOUR SOCIAL LIFE! :hbang:

You said it straight man! I can't stop playing!

Well, if I remember correctly, you need to be 21 to buy a pistol. :lol: Sorry buddy. Hey, at least you can buy cigarettes and go to jail.

Incorrect. 18 in PA.

Hey, happy B-day, dude... enjoy your game too. So which version of the PS3 do you have? Looking forward to GTA IV? Or are you not getting it?

60 GB version, the first ones that came out. Yeah I've had GTA4 reserved for over a year, I'm picking it up tuesday! I already sold all my other GTAs!

i am apparently late, but happy birthday!

18 isnt too shabby. enjoy it :p. work! do what this guy does:

:sharpie:

hehe, I've been in rental for over a year, but I had to stop several months ago. Sweet thing about 18 is that I can get much better retail jobs :)

ahem! don't you have something ELSE to buy? :spock:

and oh yeah, :bday:

:lol:

Don't worry, I'm not getting the Colt right now as I don't have a place to store it. My parents are getting a safe to store weapons in as my dad wants to get into it with my :)

I have a green/bkack dragon split slide 1911, best pistol i own

Cool got any pics?

Oh and to all that say otherwise :guns: rule! :metal:

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
You can buy a gun before you're trusted to drink alcohol in your country? That absolutely nuts.

Yeah, I think the drinking age has more to do with how far along you are in brain development, which isn't over until your mid twenties so why fuck it up before hand?

Anyways it's American the gun crazy country! At my local range you only have to be 12 and accompanied by an adult to shoot there. That's the way it is and I like it. :)

This reminds me I need to apply for my gun permit. :lol: I honestly don't see the big deal in owning a gun. It's not like I'm gonna carry it on me, I shoot for fun.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
It was a good day today. My parents Bought me Oblivion for the PS3 and they made me a giant cookie for my cake!

Now I need to figure out all the great things of turning 18. I always wanted to buy a Colt 1911...

Happy b'day man. Here's another good reason to buy the 1911 (though Springfield 1911 > Colt, imo):

777_binary.jpg

:D

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
Happy b'day man. Here's another good reason to buy the 1911 (though Springfield 1911 > Colt, imo):

777_binary.jpg

:D

Thank man! And that's awesome! So I guess I'd have the 777 Hex gun. Thanks for the advice of the Springfield. I'm also looking into the Taurus PT1911 45AP as well.

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
so shouldnt he buy a springfield 011101110111?
that sounds like a much bigger gun :scratch:

:bday:

')