My 2nd EP in High School!

Abrod

Reaction score
Hey guys!

So last year I posted my first attempt at a recorded progressive metal project. It was an EP called "Launch Codes." It was entirely self produced. I released it under the name, Vigor Mortis. :Launch Codes | Vigor Mortis

I wrote that during my freshman year and I was 15. This yeah I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm currently 16. I've been working on stepping my game up since the last year and I finally produced something I'm (somewhat) proud of.

This is my new EP, "Cities"
Cities | Vigor Mortis
I recorded this with the same gear (Schecter A7 and LTD B-206SM running into amplitube) and I think there is definitely an improvement. I do still have a long way to go though. I also completely self produced this EP.

So if anyone wants to check it out and send some feedback my way that would be greatly appreciated! My goal now is to release two EP's or possibly albums during the next two years of high school to show my progress and evolve as a musician.

(And here's my soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/abrod97 where I post the occasional track, some electronic included, especially as of late)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sebazz1998

Reaction score
As someone your exact age thats wanted to do this for a while but hasn't gotten around to it good job man. The recording lacks punch, depth and fullnes but everything is very well balanced and I can hear it all. And the tracks are pretty well written themselves! Good work bro

ShreddyESP

Limit Zero
Reaction score
Dude that's pretty awesome man, congrats. I released my first EP when I turned 18. It's a great feeling!

TauSigmaNova

Guitarist Wannabe.
Reaction score
That's awesome. I'm 15 and considered working on one but I can't write material for shit and don't have enough covers done for a cover ep.

Abrod

Reaction score
I can attest to that! Writing alone is a great feeling but when others actually listen to it, it's something else.

Latest posts

')