My 4 babies!!!

• Thread starter Dnasurfer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dnasurfer

Reaction score
Dawn,Gaya,Pheonix...and my baby girl River:shred:

Attachments

• 4 babies.jpg
    4 babies.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 518

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ken

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sweet. Dawn has got to be one of the coolest swirls I've seen. Never seen one with so much black before. :yesway:

Your baby girl is a cutie too. Better buy a baseball bat if you don't already have one...

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Is that a seven-string Sustainiac in the one on the right?

Dnasurfer

Reaction score
yes it is...i had one installed in pheonix, and it sounds killer!!! hard to get hold of one, brought it of a mate of ebay, in australia...

jim777

Seen all good people
Forum MVP
Reaction score
You have a beautiful daughter, congratulations! The guitars are a great mix as well; very different from one another. Great pic!

Dnasurfer

Reaction score
thanks for the compliments for the guitars...my wife deserves all the credit for our baby...:bowdown:

SeanC

loves metal
Reaction score
they look good but I just dont see a point in owning 3 guitars that look almost exactly the same.

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
they look good but I just dont see a point in owning 3 guitars that look almost exactly the same.

To us swirl guys, that's like saying you don't want 3 Picasso's because they're almost exactly the same size. It's the art on them, and they are beauties! :yesway: :yesway: :yesway: :yesway: :yesway: :yesway:

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Cute baby, and awesome guitars :cool:

1.) you can spread the wear over 3 guitars. I have only one main axe that gets played like crazy, and it already has crazy fretwear :(

2.) Back-up guitars for live playing

')