My 4 babies!!!

• Thread starter Dnasurfer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Man welcome to the forum!

I have an Ibanez Universe MC '91.

Nice guitars.

Congratulations, and for the baby!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dnasurfer

Reaction score
The reason for the 3 guitars is that when i gig i have a spare 2, if i snap a string, we play 45 minssets and 15 minute breaks, sometimes changing a broken string on a floyd rose takes 3 times longer on a standard fixed bridge!!!so one backup was not enough!,i consider myself lucky to have 3 universes!:shred:

SeanC

loves metal
Reaction score
To us swirl guys, that's like saying you don't want 3 Picasso's because they're almost exactly the same size. It's the art on them, and they are beauties! :yesway: :yesway: :yesway: :yesway: :yesway: :yesway:

OK, you actually got me on that one. I understand because my dad is an artist so I understand the whole 'art' deal. They do look really cool, I guess just for my own personnal taste I like to have very unique guitars. I basically like to have a couple guitars that are like their own works of art then a few that look the same.

1.) you can spread the wear over 3 guitars. I have only one main axe that gets played like crazy, and it already has crazy fretwear :(

2.) Back-up guitars for live playing

Yeah thats true too, my Ibanez RG3120 has some serious fretwear so I can understand why you would want them to stay new and fresh :D

I think Im just too jealous of TS guitars so I just made excuses to not like them as much :fawk:

Dnasurfer

Reaction score
these guitars are my tools of trade, they pay for themselves...several times over, and i consider myself to be so lucky, rock on!!!!:shred:

')