My 6 string bass adventure!

• Thread starter TimSE
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DreamError

Reaction score
Nice job, sucks about the lacquer hosing you, though. Can't wait to see it after you get all that sorted out. The colors of the glitter remind me of the metallic sparkle of my black Civic Si :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice job, sucks about the lacquer hosing you, though. Can't wait to see it after you get all that sorted out. The colors of the glitter remind me of the metallic sparkle of my black Civic Si :)

Yeah il be starting the relacquering in a few days probably. Got a few body contours to add to the list of things now too so it will all work out even better than planned by the times its done :yesway:

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
Just FYI: I have everything to redo this finish but I'm moving house in a week so I will have to move in first, then I can finish this beast :yesway: The good news I get a big garage to work in! Finally have the space I need so yeah. Soon.

')