My 8 String In Progress!

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Woah. That's gorgeous. I was just sitting here, kind of zoning out, but when I saw that guitar, my eyes almost popped out of my sockets. Looks amazing. :yesway:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
ITS DONE!!!
1205061418.jpg

Jesse cant find his camera since he moved, so he took this with his phone.
He should be shipping it out in the next few days hopefully!

That is the most beautiful quilt top i've ever seen. :eek: Beautiful color too, very nice. Congrats! :hbang:

kruneh

Reaction score
That looks killer.
I like that slim look and those massive pups.
Can´t wait for pics and clips :hbang:

Skeksis

Closed Eye Visuals
Reaction score
That's a pretty sweet phone, that image is very nice.

oyeh cool guitar

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow that is freaking sweet! Congrats bulb! Just curious, is that Jesse as in Jesse from "Ergo Guitars/Basses" by any chance? If so, he's a cool guy, I've traded emails with him a couple times. :hbang: Where are the strap buttons located? Also out of curiousity, how much was it for a custom instrument like that (you can PM me if you would prefer not to post that info on the board)? Congratulations again, can't wait to hear some clips of that guitar! :shred:

Oguz286

Reaction score
If that isn't the most beautiful guitar there is, then i don't know what is... holy shit! And it has all of my favourite colours, wow man! Congratulations and now go and make some badass music! :tmm:

bulb

Reaction score
Wow that is freaking sweet! Congrats bulb! Just curious, is that Jesse as in Jesse from "Ergo Guitars/Basses" by any chance? If so, he's a cool guy, I've traded emails with him a couple times. :hbang: Where are the strap buttons located? Also out of curiousity, how much was it for a custom instrument like that (you can PM me if you would prefer not to post that info on the board)? Congratulations again, can't wait to hear some clips of that guitar! :shred:

Hey man, its actually not that Jesse, this guy's name is Jesse Hall and he lives in Arizona. But the other Jesse (Blue i believe) is definitely a cool guy as well haha. As for the price i cant tell you how much im paying for it, because im getting an "artist deal" if you will haha, but Jesse said that a guitar to this spec should cost about 2800 dollars or so (remember thats with a pair lundgren m8's and a 5A quilt top and exotic 7 piece neck and top grade cocobolo fretboard) which if you ask me is a steal! Base price on his guitars is going to be around 2300 depending on what exactly you want/need. If you need more details you should just email him for a quote at theillustratedluthier@gmail.com with what you had in mind!

As for the strap buttons, he doesnt have dunlop strap locks, and i do, and i dont want to wait for him to order them, so im just going to have him drill the holes. Would any of you guys happen to know what size holes need to be drilled for the dunlop strap lock pins?

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
As for the strap buttons, he doesnt have dunlop strap locks, and i do, and i dont want to wait for him to order them, so im just going to have him drill the holes. Would any of you guys happen to know what size holes need to be drilled for the dunlop strap lock pins?

seeing you have the strap buttons why not send them to him and have them installed?

Also somwhere in canada Nick cormier pants will explode with canadian spunk when he see that...

bulb

Reaction score
cuz instead of waiting for them to get to him i can just get the guitar by tuesday haha and screw em in myself!
...im so impatient

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Dear God that's an amazing phone!!!!!1 :eek:

The 8-string is pretty cool too

:lol:

Latest posts

')