My album artwork is finished (Racist against 56k)

• Thread starter Sofos
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Looks sick as Satan himself. But is there a way you could show us some stuff from the album or give us a link to your music.

actually just now finished recording the first demo (no vox, and drums and bass are guitar pro until vocalist/bassist and drummer get back from tour)

shall upload it to rapidshit in a minute :)

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
Sicks, Se7en, and Hate Strings
Muse-ick
Vokills
All very over done and hard to take seriously. I've seen worse though.

The demo sounds alright, I assume real drums and keyboards will be in the final version.
My only question is whether or not you are recording to a click, and if you are, is it loud enough? A few times you lose the beat, not completely, but just enough to be detrimental to the flow of the song.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
All very over done and hard to take seriously. I've seen worse though.

The demo sounds alright, I assume real drums and keyboards will be in the final version.
My only question is whether or not you are recording to a click, and if you are, is it loud enough? A few times you lose the beat, not completely, but just enough to be detrimental to the flow of the song.

the Muse-Ick and Vokills part are a tribute to a close friend of mine and mentor who uses those in his cds. and nah i was just using guitar pro. like i said, this was a 3 am demo cuz i was bored and had nothing better to do XD when we go into the studio everythign will be MUCH higher quality.

')