My album artwork is finished (Racist against 56k)

• Thread starter Sofos
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
I'm far from a PS hero but try to work with the glow around the logo a bit, it looks weak and makes the logo lose strenght. Same goes for the back cover and shirt designs.

Ever tried adding outlines, ie. black lines around white parts and vice versa?

i love how it looks on the shirts and the back, but yes i have tried outlines. dont like it too much. i like when things fade into each other if that makes sense.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I like the front cover but everything else looks a little chucked together. The fact that it is just black and white too means that it looks kinda flat too. I think the band name on the front cover could've perhaps been done a bit smoother. Real nice though!

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
I like the front cover but everything else looks a little chucked together. The fact that it is just black and white too means that it looks kinda flat too. I think the band name on the front cover could've perhaps been done a bit smoother. Real nice though!

the reason for the black and white is mainly because itl be cheaper for us to get the cds printed, and thus better chance of profit. also, nestor does his work in black and white, so it was kinda forced anyway XD

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
That's fair, it just could've been made to balance a bit more I reckon. A lot of it gets lost in the blackness.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Also by the way please note that the pictures of me and Shane are not final, especially of me. It is me last halloween XD i hate taking pictures, but we are taking professional pics in march when shane gets back from touring with Thrill of a Gunfight.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
The whole oh no skulls and demons thing has been done a bit much wouldn't you think. Pretty lame over all, looks like you need a new stick.

WhitechapelCS

Alpha Incipient
Reaction score
fucking EVIL and fucking AWESOME, I will definitely be checking out your music and definitely picking up a shirt.

georg_f

Reaction score
Jesus wasn't wearing waterproof mascara

looks great... very blasphemic, Gaahl would be proud

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
Is the release date December 25th by chance? :lol:

I dig the artwork :metal:

Lots of black but I understand your point about costs.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Is the release date December 25th by chance? :lol:

I dig the artwork :metal:

Lots of black but I understand your point about costs.

actually as cliche as it sounds, it was supposed to be christmas of 2010, but due to member issues (rhythm guitarist left) and the drummer and bassist/vocalist going on tour with their other band Thrill of a Gunfight, we had to push it off. They are on tour again now, and wont be back til beginning of march, then back to practicing, then recording. We hope to have a couple of finished tracks to give to Paul and James of CoF, cuz we are hanging with em at the Atlanta show

')