My album Prog. Rock/ Metal Electronic

BrianWaymire

Neo Star Nova-Z
Reaction score
So I produced this entirely myself I hope you enjoy it!

My band is called Neo Star Nova-Z. It's progressive rock with some flai or metal and some elctronic stuff in there too. Here's the opening song :

Stranded in Orbit Album Version by NeoStarNova-Z on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Here's the download link to my free EP
https://www.yousendit.com/download/QlVoK2VwTlFCTW5IRHRVag

if you really like it...Buy the album?
neostarnova-z.bandcamp.com

I welcome all comments/criticisms

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ASoC

Downpicker \m/
Reaction score
Stranded in Orbit is pretty cool, nice and chill. The entrance at about 1:31 sounds a bit out of place. Entrance at 2:29 is also a bit sudden. But that section, especially from 2:35 to 2:50 is really cool. The ending groove also feels somewhat forced, like it doesn't need to be there.

I have a couple questions, I want to start to add elements of electronic music into my music and I'm wondering what you use to program the parts (names of vst's etc.) and how you approach writing those layers. I have no idea how to start, do you have a sound in your head and build chords/progressions? Please help

BrianWaymire

Neo Star Nova-Z
Reaction score
Wow this post is OOOLD. But hey I'm happy to answer your questions can I PM you my email address? Because I got a feeling it will really get in depth too much for a forum IMO

and should anyone read this now the soundcloud link no longer works but bandcamp still works as well as the links in my signature

')