My band Ænimus' new song 'Inertia'!

• Thread starter Deeeebs
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Deeeebs

Reaction score
Finally getting closer and closer to getting this album done, so we decided to release a rough mix of this song to hold people over until it's finished..

Comments & criticism greatly appreciated! As long as it isn't senseless bashing because you just so happen to despise this type of music.. I would love improve my songwriting even further so any helpful tips would be AWESOME! Thanks :)

Here's the stream of the song:
Ænimus- Inertia by HeavyBlogIsHeavy on SoundCloud

Here's me playing the first solo on my EBMM 7! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alpenglow

music and shat
Reaction score
Damn Deebs... that solo reminded me of Jason Richardson A LOT, in a good way. Sick playing. I dig the song, but what really shines is that solo. :hbang:

Deeeebs

Reaction score
Damn Deebs... that solo reminded me of Jason Richardson A LOT, in a good way. Sick playing. I dig the song, but what really shines is that solo. :hbang:

Thanks man! Jason is a beast hahah, he's an inspiration for sure. The second solo is a bitch and a half to play. xD I'm going to upload a video of me playing it sometime in the future as well :D

Latest posts

')