My band finally got a singer!!!! Heavy PTH influence.

• Thread starter xmetalhead69
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CynicEidolon

And still he waits..
Reaction score
I dig it, man. Reminds be of my buddies in Fair to Midland. Very good thing. I want to hear more!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
I just keep coming back to this topic to check back on the link to that great song!
It's addicting - you guys should record a whole lot more and you'll have a label + a shitload of concerts + a shitload of groupies (including me) in no-time! :D
Keep us posted guys! :)

xmetalhead69

Unexpected Ally
Reaction score
bump_signs.jpg

for new song! no vocals recorded yet, but I'm very satisfied with the way the instrumental came out. check it out on soundclick here

prh

Plini
Reaction score
sounds fucking fucking fucking great man, but your myspace page is dead! (unless my internets is just failing to laod it properly)

xmetalhead69

Unexpected Ally
Reaction score
sounds fucking fucking fucking great man, but your myspace page is dead! (unless my internets is just failing to laod it properly)

:wub: thanks man! yeah the layout on our myspace is broken, but the music player still works.

')