My band made a video for US$700. Fans of Ministry Deftones Meshuggah NIN may enjoy..

• Thread starter sol niger 333
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Detuned0

Reaction score
I liked both songs posted, the latter the most. When can I buy this new album?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sol niger 333

I like stuff
Reaction score
I liked both songs posted, the latter the most. When can I buy this new album?

Chez bruv! You can grab a digital copy here with specialized twin turbo digital art and lyrics booklet Mirrors by New Way Home - Preorder Mirrors on iTunes

:hbang:

It's actually a decent record. I'm really proud of it and I'm so freaking anal retentive perfectionist so it must be ok haha. It's out this Friday. FUUUUCCCCCCCKING FIIIINAAAALLLYYYYYYy

TheBloodstained

Casual music enthusiast
Reaction score
so... do you sell physical copy's of the album anywhere, or is it all digital?

TheBloodstained

Casual music enthusiast
Reaction score
Fudge it! :lol:
Just bought the album on iTunes so I can listen to it while at work today! :)

...but I'd still like to know about physical copies! I'm a true cd-whore! :lol:

EDIT:
Have heard the album several times today. So damn good! :O
Favorite tracks: "Paper Hearts" and "Chrysalis"

I'd recommend this album to anyone who liked the videos posted in this thread! Solid release for sure! :)

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
Just came across this looking to see if there were any Deftones-influenced acts on the board. Big fan after two tracks, gotta grab your album dude! Loving this so much.

sol niger 333

I like stuff
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks all so much for the interest. We are currently in negotiations with Warner music regarding a recording contract so physical will be on it's way very soon. It's very exciting to be approached by a label but we have to recall some stock we released ourselves and get the ball rolling very carefully. I love CDs too, well, listening to wave and reading a booklet will always beat staring at a screen listening to a shitty mp3 for me any day! It's a nicely done disc so will PM you CD whores once we have something signed. Thanks again chaps

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks all so much for the interest. We are currently in negotiations with Warner music regarding a recording contract so physical will be on it's way very soon. It's very exciting to be approached by a label but we have to recall some stock we released ourselves and get the ball rolling very carefully. I love CDs too, well, listening to wave and reading a booklet will always beat staring at a screen listening to a shitty mp3 for me any day! It's a nicely done disc so will PM you CD whores once we have something signed. Thanks again chaps

I feel the same way. I still buy CDs and will continue to do so for as long as I can. Let me know please. And big Congrats! I wish you all the best, you deserve it. :yesway:

sleightest

Reaction score
I've been primarily bumping your album in my car. I want to do a guitar cover of Atrophy now. that's in drop B too right?

')