My band signed to SUMERIAN RECORDS!

• Thread starter justinnn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
According to your bio you guys have only been together since August. That's a pretty fast signing! Especially to a big label like Sumerian. Were you guys under a different name before I the Breather?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

justinnn

Reaction score
thanks guys

According to your bio you guys have only been together since August. That's a pretty fast signing! Especially to a big label like Sumerian. Were you guys under a different name before I the Breather?

Nope, we started in August. Basically we have all been in other crappy bands, so when we started this band we just got straight down to business. Practices everday, and we took every show we got. Basically we had no life. Then eventually things worked out.

Reaction score
Aw! Just saw the T shirt on your myspace with the Angler Fish! I WANT.

...I have a thing for angler fish.

eventhetrees

What's a Panini?
Reaction score
Really big improvement from the old EP you had posted, at least from what I remember.

Congrats and stoked to be hearing the full length eventually!

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
thanks guys

Nope, we started in August. Basically we have all been in other crappy bands, so when we started this band we just got straight down to business. Practices everday, and we took every show we got. Basically we had no life. Then eventually things worked out.

Damn im jealous i wanna do that! :D

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
thanks guys

No we recorded we went to a studio and everything. Glad I didnt do it by myself, it would of been wayyyyyyy too much stress.

I suppose :lol: But come on you cant tell me you didnt think of doing that at any point in time? :lol:

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
thanks guys

Thats inspirational dude. Hopefully its worth it and pays off.

HamBungler

Lord Zorgatron
Reaction score
Reminds me a little bit of a slightly heavier Hero in Error, which is not a bad thing in my book :yesway: great news man!

Matt-Hatchett

Reaction score
It's cool that you guys are a christian band. You don't see as much of that anymore. I'll definitely pick up the album when it drops.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Oh great, another band that sounds like Born of Osiris :rolleyes:

Just yankin' ya chain dude, best of luck to you :yesway:

Latest posts

')