My band signed to SUMERIAN RECORDS!

• Thread starter justinnn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

justinnn

Reaction score
thanks so much guys! means a lot.

Damn im jealous i wanna do that! :D

just put everything you have into it man, practice all the time and get super tight. Something will happen eventually then.

I suppose :lol: But come on you cant tell me you didnt think of doing that at any point in time? :lol:

We were actually in the process of recording our own EP right before we got signed. And i was doing all of the recording and i realized how much it sucked recording your bands CD. I would get done tracking for the day, but then i would have go through and do all the edits, and re amp, and etc. Plus having a set of ears that isnt part of the band helped out.

Oh great, another band that sounds like Born of Osiris :rolleyes:

Just yankin' ya chain dude, best of luck to you :yesway:

hahaha my bassist calls me a BOO fan boy.

Reaction score
Crongrats man. Sounds so good!
If im not doing anything on the 4th of July, im deff going to the 7 Venue. ITB, For Today, APFP....deff going ha.
But anyways good luck with the tour man!

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
This track comes out swinging, I dig it! This is pre-production sound?! Nice!

I'd buy the shit out of this :yesway:

congrats!

Now to link my little brother

Edika

Reaction score
First of all congrats for getting signed. The song you posted even in preproduction is very tight. I liked the sound a lot! You can hear from it that there has been a lot of hard work put in it. I would be interested to hear your record when it comes out or if you put more songs up in myspace.

You guys seem pretty young by the photos in myspace so best of luck in your musical endeavours and keep your heads in the right place so you can offer us good music for years to come :).

sol niger 333

I like stuff
Reaction score
Congrats on nailing bulbs guitar tone hehe. Song sounds heavy as fuck. I BELIEVE your singer when he screams. He has conviction and a story to tell. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the album. Well done on the signing too I'll keep an eye out. As far as the christianity thing goes I have no problem with people holding on to something if they need to. Good luck with the music

Giamatti

Reaction score
Dude this is super sick, congrats on signing with Sumerian!

Reminds me a little bit of a slightly heavier Hero in Error, which is not a bad thing in my book :yesway: great news man!

Taking this as being a complement to Hero too. :p

Danxile

Reaction score
sounds pretty good guys, looking foward to hearing your full length. keep posting updates!

KenAncients

Reaction score
Dude Abacaab (imo mediocre emmure rip) crashed at my place for 3 days and like they spoke of having to work jobs when not on tour. And when they were on tour they got 5 bucks a piece to make it through the day and live off of. It was terrible. They were decent guys (besides this) they stole food from the Wallgreens and other mall stores to make it. I know metal has such a small fan base in comparison to Pop stuff but I couldn't believe a Sumarian band had to struggle like that. I'd rather keep my job and write music playing local shows before I settled for 5 bucks a day. But they did mention that the faceless makes way more money so it might just be a matter of how popular the band is.

justinnn

Reaction score
thanks guys!

the song isnt actual pre production, i dont know why whoever put it up wrote it. Its the final recording, but its like mix number one, the final product sounds similar but a lot punchier and fuller.

Congrats on nailing bulbs guitar tone hehe. Song sounds heavy as fuck. I BELIEVE your singer when he screams. He has conviction and a story to tell. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the album. Well done on the signing too I'll keep an eye out. As far as the christianity thing goes I have no problem with people holding on to something if they need to. Good luck with the music

ha you think it sounds like bulb's tone? probably because they are both Axe FX. i think his tone sounds way better.

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
thanks guys!

the song isnt actual pre production, i dont know why whoever put it up wrote it. Its the final recording, but its like mix number one, the final product sounds similar but a lot punchier and fuller.

ha you think it sounds like bulb's tone? probably because they are both Axe FX. i think his tone sounds way better.

The version on the myspace is all Axe-Fx? Or is there some reamping somewhere in there?

Im hoping to see you guys July 5th in Orlando :shred:

')