My band, The Kymatica, has a new song up! (melodic/catchy/tech metal content)

• Thread starter Cadavuh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
You have to click the soundcloud app to reveal the playlist.

mountainjam

Reaction score
You have to click the soundcloud app to reveal the playlist.

Still not working...might just be this crappy samsung tab im on. Anyways, I searched you guys on soundcloud, is the song loss of connection?

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
For those of you having trouble, we uploaded it to youtube ;).

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
Thanks! Yep, those are the Painkillers :).

rjnix_0329

Reaction score
I feel all techy and special because I could also tell you were using Painkillers (or at least BKPs) before I looked at your rig profile :hbang:. Very cool songs and I really do like your tone. I also love Schecters and BKPs, but isn't the Hellraiser shipped with active pickups? Was that switch difficult/worth the time?

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
I feel all techy and special because I could also tell you were using Painkillers (or at least BKPs) before I looked at your rig profile :hbang:. Very cool songs and I really do like your tone. I also love Schecters and BKPs, but isn't the Hellraiser shipped with active pickups? Was that switch difficult/worth the time?

Yea it had EMGs. I had to get a set of active-to-passive conversion rings, which were a bit overpriced. The switch was well worth it and not difficult at all(that is if you disregard the $$$ investment, since BKPs are pricey). Although I no longer have the BKPs, I traded them for a CL/LF set, I'll never regret buying them. Passive pickups dominate actives in any situation.

Sounds awesome. You've got a new fan from the nordic metal nation ;)

Awesome! Your one of our first fans outside of the state of Arizona :lol:.

Sikthness

Reaction score
Been listening to the EP lately, its pretty damn cool. To the members of Kymatica, you mentioned some time ago that you had GP tabs for all your songs when searching for a guitarist, I'd love to get my hands on those. Your songs sound like theyd be a blast to learn/play.

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
Thanks guys :).

Been listening to the EP lately, its pretty damn cool. To the members of Kymatica, you mentioned some time ago that you had GP tabs for all your songs when searching for a guitarist, I'd love to get my hands on those. Your songs sound like theyd be a blast to learn/play.

I do have partial tabs for each song and we still are searching for a second guitarist. I have been searching since the inception of the band about a year and a half ago and its been a real pain. I'll probably send you them if you want, you can PM me.

Also, I can't believe this thread was actually bumped O_O :lol:.

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
I like this, keep it up man.

Edit: I REALLY Like this, holy fuck.

ddtonfire

Reaction score
Great stuff here, really creative playing! Sounds good too!